Search results

1. adamamuk

2004 EP 3 Civc exhaust.

Pretty sure the UK spec ep3s use a slightly different cat fitment than the jdm ep3/dc5 so there's a chance you may have to do some light modifying to the cat end of the b pipe. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  2. adamamuk

Side light bulb

They're definitely the right bulbs and bulb holders, it would just seem the wedge part of those particular bulbs is very short for some reason. You do get a sort 'conformity click' when the 501 bulb is fully seated in the holder itself. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  3. adamamuk

Side light bulb

I think I can see why the Halfords ones won't fit as the ends of the body (the wedge part) looks to short to fit into the bulb holder itself. I'd say your one looks like an eBay special so that's probably your best bet for a similar replacement. You will however probably find they start to...
  4. adamamuk

The painful wait!

As for me too [emoji108] [emoji23] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  5. adamamuk

Squeaky rear suspension and broken central locking

I had the same issue of squeaky rear suspension not long ago. I firstly thought it could be bush related so I got the complete SuperPro control arm and ARB kit to match the front but it was still there after this was done. I've since changed to MeisterR coilovers and the squeak has finally...
  6. adamamuk

The painful wait!

Welcome to the forum mate [emoji2] I too imported through TorqueGT as they're only a 15 min drive from me. Nothing but good things to say about them as I still use them for servicing etc. Hope the wait isn't too long! Lol. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  7. adamamuk

Headlight bulbs all same colour

Here's the standard bulb list: Do you know if your dipped beams are the oem hids with d2r's or have they been changed to a halogen type? (This may have been done if it had undergone an IVA) If they are the hids, I believe they have a 4300k colour temperature. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  8. adamamuk

Rota Force Wheel fitment

That's exactly what I have on mine, same size, colour and fitment so you should have no issues at all! [emoji106] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  9. adamamuk

My DC5 is now on the boat!

Welcome to the forum Rob. Car looks great, excellent colour choice too! [emoji6] I'd say it looks as though you've got yourself an aftermarket exhaust on there too as that's much meatier than the oem one! Torque GT are spot on. Darren, Tristan, Mike and Josh are all fantastic guys that are...
  10. adamamuk

What's the general consensus on auto finesse ?

The 'Tripple' is really good [emoji106] It's a polish, wax and cleaner all in one. I found it does a fantastic job removing light swirling on the paint whilst providing a good layer of protection. The other one I got in my bundle was the 'Glisten' which is just a spray wax, which is more like...
  11. adamamuk

BC Racing Vs Meister CRD+ (£750.00 budget)

No problem Chris! Yea, my Mrs told me she had treated herself to a post xmas gift so I thought I'd do the same for myself! [emoji23] They're all fitted now, so I'll report back over the weekend how I'm getting on. Just on first impressions, the car feels absolutely solid now. The braking...
  12. adamamuk

BC Racing Vs Meister CRD+ (£750.00 budget)

I'm fitting my MR's tonight Chris so I'll also be able to let you know in due course how I'm find them. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  13. adamamuk

Soon to be a DC5 owner if all goes well

Haha, yea I did mean both Mark! [emoji23] Even though then, there should hopefully still be some paperwork stating when the conversion had taken place [emoji2] Yea, as you said, the forum is a fantastic place to find some great cars for sale as the owners would have had a passion for keep it...
  14. adamamuk

[emoji106] ah ok, customer preference maybe? I'm guessing this one had been just for the fact it has the little sticker over the 'k' so it just says 'm/h' on the dial. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  15. adamamuk

As said above, it certainly recommend contacting TorqueGT to get some information. I'm sure Darren, Tristan or Mike will be able to shed some light for you. As a rule of thumb, I know Torque convert their cars to miles before they go to their customers along with a bimta certificate giving the...
  16. adamamuk

I felt exactly the same mate! [emoji23] There seems to be a lot of 'share to win' competitions on facebook these days. That's an awesome prize right there! [emoji2] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  17. adamamuk

I use a combination of products, predominantly Meguiars and a bit of Auto Finesse. I'm certainly no detailing guru but I'm very happy with them. They do the job as expected and usually smell pretty good too! As of tomorrow, I'll be able to give you more feedback on a lot of Auto Finesse products...
  18. adamamuk

Mugen bonnet and vented bonnets

No issues for me [emoji2] The large vents drain the water down between the inlet manifold and the slam panel and the scoop just has the bulkhead the other side. Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
  19. adamamuk

SK51 ENM, anyone know this car?

Yea, as Patch said above ^ it is a common problem on the Tegs with water getting into the boot. The gaskets eventually give up and the water creeps by into the boot well. I never had any problems with mine leaking until I removed the rear lights and then re-fitted them again. They are easy...
  20. adamamuk

SK51 ENM, anyone know this car?

The car certainly looks in pretty good nick from the exterior bar the badges. However; that boot must have been incredibly deep in water in order to effect not just the boot but the wheel and the jack so badly! Good luck with your searching [emoji2] Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk