Search results

1. B

Shifter Arm Mechanism

Hey guys just a question is the rsx type s shift arm mechanism compatible with dc5 type R. Looking to buy one if possible can anyone assist? I know some rsx parts are not built as strong as the Type R any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  2. B

CARBON FIBER EXHAUST HEAT SHIELD

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows of any company that produces carbon heat shields for our cars or can anyone undertake the challenge?
  3. B

Wire in Gauges from Engine Bay to Cabin

Hey guys i am interested in finding the best way to wire in gauges from engine bay to the cabin without cutting the factory firewall or should i just drill a 1 inch hole and use a grommet to plug it?
  4. B

Rigid Collars vs 4 point Lower tie bar

Just a question though is there a significant difference when using "rigid collars" as opposed to using a "4 point lower tie bar" for better handling and increased rigidity. What would you recommend out of the 2 ? Thanks
  5. B

Haltech Platinum plug and play

Hey guys by chance is anyone on here running the Haltech Platinum pro ecu HT-055047 or HT-055048 as I'm looking for feedback if it can be deemed fit to be a daily standalone for everyday driving?
  6. B

Kpro ecu ?ion

hi guys, I presently have 04 dc5 type R and living in Caribbean. Im looking to purchase a kpro 4 but I'm unsure of the ecu type which is compatible with the car. Is the PRB ecu with kpro compatible with our cars or do i have to buy a prc ecu and have it kpro'd. Apologies if this question was...