Search results

1. daniel-cmyk

Which rear badge looks the best?

It's a badge. It's easily removable and easily put back on. Who would buy a new car because of a badge? :xhuh: The teg still looks in date and far from outdated, minus a few things. Nothing wrong with people tweaking a few parts to make them happier with an older car. Plus everyone get's...
  2. daniel-cmyk

I have a few genuine Mugen performance parts added to my car plus a couple of genuine accessories. Full exhaust, Intake, Gearknob etc etc.. I still wouldn't add the badge on to be totally honest lol. The only time I'd add it is if it was a fully Mugen/Spoon modded machine.
  3. daniel-cmyk

Personally, I'd keep the Type R badge and if I was to replace any, I'd replace the Integra badge. I'd only replace with Spoon/Mugen/J's if I had performance parts of these brands installed, otherwise it's like adding an M badge to a BMW 118d. I feel the INTEGRA badge ages the car as the style...
  4. daniel-cmyk

Jazz Washer Jets

PM me please.
  5. daniel-cmyk

Newbie looking to buy a dc5

Couldn't agree more. I've seen DC5's for sale at 9k and sell after a couple weeks (as long as it maintained well with evidence), whilst the one's that are for sale at 6k and are still on eBay, even after 6 months. For E.g, there's a silver one on eBay for less than 6k but it's been on there...
  6. daniel-cmyk

Defiantly! I love the Teg and if I ever was to purchase again, it'd be March-September time. I would personally avoid this time of the year and just wait, unless it's evident the car has been undersealed before winter - I think that'd be the main issue buying through winter. Defiantly agree...
  7. daniel-cmyk

Agree with Carl. Defiantly base it on condition and quality over mileage, as it's a Honda. 100k on these are like 50k in another form of engine haha. (being maintained obviously) Some people don't use the forum for a build thread like me, but we're on it and use it for great advise. I log my...
  8. daniel-cmyk

Eibach wheel spacers - price too good to be true?

I bought them from www.buycarparts.co.uk - It's genuine stuff but just comes out Germany, so takes around a week to come! Search for 'Track widening' for an EP3 and they'll be the same.
  9. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

I‘m glad all is sorted mate. 👌🏽
  10. daniel-cmyk

Headlights

It‘s not common as in everyone has the issue but it‘s defiantly happened to a few people. I‘m not sure whether it happens in its own or if when people have removed them a few times, I honestly don‘t know. I just know I‘ve seen many people have this issue.
  11. daniel-cmyk

Headlights

I think some people just use clear sealant around the lens if water is getting into the headlight.
  12. daniel-cmyk

Water between door?

Im not 100% sure but: 1) I‘m sure I‘ve seen a hole or two at the bottom of the door for water to pass through (unless I‘m imagining it) 2) When we drop the window on a frosty day with water on it, the window goes straight in without the rubbers rubbing the water off. I‘m sure that‘s with...
  13. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

No worries man, always good to help someone in need :) At lleast you now have the options to move forward with a clearer mind 🙏🏼
  14. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254315468211 I‘m sure this is what you‘re after?
  15. daniel-cmyk

Ep3 engine and gearbox in my dc5!!!

Defo try get OEM. One, it‘ll save you money and it‘s defiantly aggressive enough for the streets.
  16. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

Lol, yeah, same here unfortunately. Marc, get in contact with someone who knows more OR get on facebook marketplace, there must be an OEM ECU laying about somewhere. Put a wanted post up and someone will have one, I'm sure of it! Same goes for OEM Mani.
  17. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

I'm not sure exactly how the K100/Kpro work, but would the map go onto the Hondata part of the board or is the Hondata used to just get into the OEM ECU to modifiy that, meaning the map is on the and would remain on the OEM ECU and the Hondata is just there to give access to it? Hmmmmmmm...
  18. daniel-cmyk

Ep3 engine and gearbox in my dc5!!!

As Carl ^ said. Get a DC5 diff and fit it in and just enjoy the car. These things happen and you live and learn. Similar thing happened to me with an EP3 premier. The car was mint, FSH etc but when I got it serviced, they noticed the engine had possibly been changed (Not sure how). I then...
  19. daniel-cmyk

Car is laggy when put foot down

1) What exhaust does it have and mileage? 2) Is your CAT blocked? 3) Service history of the car? 4) Air filter blocked? I'd personally rule out every obvious thing like blocks anywhere etc.... There is so many factors that on what it could be.
  20. daniel-cmyk

Spoon wiper blades

Yup - As Carl said, buy Bosch AR20 (x2 Passenger and if you have rear wiper) & AR24 (drivers side). Can't really beat them, and they look better in my opinion as they look 'newer' compared to the OEM style wipers.