Search results

1. Bewesy

Weird starting issue. Any Ideas welcome :)

Hi, Firstly apologies for the monster post but I have got a strange issue that I‘m struggling to get to the bottom of with regards to starting and I‘m pulling my hair out to what it could be. Have trawled through many threads and think I‘ve exhausted my options. Monday morn (cold) DC5 didn‘t...
  2. Bewesy

Greenlight Insurance - Give them a try!

Hi all. It's dreaded insurance renewal time for me. My premium on my current insurers has always increased each year and the renewal is always stupidly high compared to the price I paid the previous year and this time I though enough is enough. So after reading the good feedback for...
  3. Bewesy

Oulton Park Max Speed

Afternoon Gents, I have booked a track day at Oulton in July (whoop!) and was just wondering what the max speed a standard DC5 would reach on the fastest point of the circuit. The reason I'm asking as mine has the mph converter connected after the ECU so I'm limited to 112mph. Never had a...
  4. Bewesy

Unsilenced b-pipe + OEM backbox (Video now added!!)

Despite the lack of videos of this particular combo (there seems to loads of EP3s but no DC5s) I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. I have come from a Fuji RM01A which is a cracking exhaust but sounds a bit dull. It doesn't drone, or fart, its not too loud, and gains plenty of JDM...
  5. Bewesy

'eBay' Induction Kit

So I currently have Mugen airbox and RM01A combo - probably one of the best all round combinations on a standard car as it just turns it up one notch on the volume and allegedly can give fairly good gains, or so I'm told. Occasionally I just long for a bit more induction roar, but not enough...
  6. Bewesy

Annoying Suspension Noise Help

Hi, I'm after a bit of advice with regards to a suspension noise. Over slightly uneven surfaces when going slowly, like over cobbles or cattle grids for instance, where the suspension would be just 'chattering', not actually moving much, I'm getting a slightly knocky/rattley noise that I can...
  7. Bewesy

Luke at Sky Insurance

Having recently been on the look out for a DC5 I had the pleasure and good fortune of speaking to Luke at Sky insurance. Being a petrol head and also a DC5 fan he produced a fantastic quote out of the hat, matching another I had and also included a couple of choice mods for the future...