Search results

1. WalshDC5

Straight through OE mid Pipe

Yeah it's super small, something like a 1.75'' diameter
  2. WalshDC5

Revs sticking

Running a K&N typhoon and it used to do it before I had the IACV, can't remember exactly when but its been happening a while. Just changed the IACV at the time bud. Had a full gearbox rebuild but I don't think that's related
  3. WalshDC5

Revs sticking

The TPS has been checked and is fine and set as it should. It only does it if I drive it hard for 5 minutes or so. Everyday driving is fine with no issues
  4. WalshDC5

Revs sticking

Im having an issue with the teg, after giving it some beans the revs don't seem to want to drop down below 2k. Even when braking, the car seems to surge when It gets to 2k and hesitates. I've had the IACV replaced with a brand new one and had a look at the TB. Kinda running out of ideas now...
  5. WalshDC5

Help please

Awesome! Thanks man
  6. WalshDC5

Help please

Can someone link me to a video or guide on removing the gaiter around the gear stick? All I can find are videos on RSXs :( Much appreciated
  7. WalshDC5

Km or miles?

I've recently seen a lot of for sale adverts stating that the advertised DC5 is in KMs and not miles? Are some DC5s imported and kept in KMs? I thought they would've all been changed over or is that dependant on who it's imported by? I r confused
  8. WalshDC5

Will OEM Alloys Fit An EP3?

As above, would look super lost in the arch
  9. WalshDC5

Jamie FYD DC5

That would be awesome! 10/10 would watch
  10. WalshDC5

Jamie FYD DC5

They're definitely marmite but I personally really like 3 spoke wheels
  11. WalshDC5

Jamie FYD DC5

So the vlogger Jamie FYD has done a couple of tegs but more recently a white one with advans! Looked pretty cool, was just wondering if it was anyone on here?
  12. WalshDC5

EML after 2-2.5k idle

its just come up today, the time previous to last it was a knock sensor but it went off as soon as it was diagnosed and its a brand new sensor. I've not been able to get round to diagnosing this time as its happened about 20 minutes ago
  13. WalshDC5

EML after 2-2.5k idle

so the teg threw up an EML after idling high. it idled around 2-2.5k intermittently for about 10 minutes and would sit that even when i came to a stop and put the car in neutral. any ideas? ive had the IACV cleaned 2-3 times in the space of 3 months. any ideas? its happened a couple of times...
  14. WalshDC5

Tdi north

had it cleaned a couple of times but still having the same issue of it hunting, only seems to happen when its cold and will on occasion idle high (2k) after driving hard. What's the downside to bypassing the IACV?
  15. WalshDC5

Tdi north

Think i'll give them a call tomorrow. Will they be able to bypass the IACV and stop rev hunting and dodgy rev issues?
  16. WalshDC5

Tdi north

Cheers for all the input guys. The main reason I'm interested in tdi north is due to the bundle price they offer the k100 for. I'd have loved to take it to RDT but I'd have to source a k100 myself then get it mapped there which would be more costly
  17. WalshDC5

Tdi north

Just wanting some info on them, I've heard really good things about them, just wanting to know if anyone here has used them? I'm wanting to get a k100 fitted, possibly supplied, and mapped. Will they test the engine before hand to make sure it's healthy ect?
  18. WalshDC5

17/18? Where from?

ive no idea tbh mate, just wanted a bit of advice from people that're running (or have run) 18s
  19. WalshDC5

17/18? Where from?

Thanks, I'll check em out
  20. WalshDC5

17/18? Where from?

Best place to get decent wheels from preferably with tyres? I'm also toying with the idea of going for 18s, anyone on here got any experience with them on a teg?