Search results

1. shifty89

Thanks To Dave and Neil @ Greenlight

Thanks again for the great service, wasnt the cheapest quote i had but been with greenlight for 2 years. Dave was very knowledgeable to speak to and saved me money on the original renewal price with a different underwriter with the same cover and mods declared, happy all round. Cheers!
  2. shifty89

Greenlight Insurance - Give them a try!

Just so people are aware you should expect your insurance price to rise this year (Not to say that shopping around wont work because it will :) but from March this year the Government made a decision to cut the Ogden discount rate for motor claims and many other insurance services. Cut a long...
  3. shifty89

Suspension choices?

As mentioned I have spoon springs on Mugen shocks and love them, although I do wish they were a bit lower at the front but that's my preference. Great steering feel and I have the FRSU done so feels nice and planted. Here is a recent pic of how it sits:
  4. shifty89

Mobile ICE installer - south east

To be honest I used them as I managed to get them really cheap out of a mk6 golf R that was breaking so it seemed silly not to :) These for the rears although a bit small they fit...
  5. shifty89

Mobile ICE installer - south east

Yep those links for adapters etc are what I used. I Put Focal 5.25 in the rear and some Focal component 6.5 in the fronts using that Vauxhall adaptor all fits nice and snug (although I didn't do the fronts as didn't want a hack job done on the tweeters as they got changed as well, I wasn't...
  6. shifty89

What springs / FRSU

As you have seen on mine I have spoon progressive springs. look and feel awesome paired with the FRSU, probably the best handling setup springs wise for me with the mugen shocks.
  7. shifty89

K tuned shifters

Hi, I have the shifter and cables installed and it makes the shifting so much better. It's hard to describe but you can adjust the throw and height to your liking, I think mine is set at a fairly moderate setting for everyday driving and I love it (obviously you can change to have a shorter...
  8. shifty89

Newbie with turboed dc5

I'm sure I've seen the car before and asked, if I remember right the alloys are 17x9 et42 although someone may know different :xgrin: Looks awesome btw