Search results

1. Cennix1

Too Squeaky!

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows what could cause relatively new brakes to be particularly squeaky? I noticed they were squeaking a bit before which I took as a sign they needed to be replaced, and after checking them I decided to get them done, so I had all 4 corners done with brand new...
  2. Cennix1

Washing during Winter

Well it's that time of year again I suppose, Leicester absolutely covered in snow today! How often do you guys wash your cars during winter? I try to wash it at the latest 3 days after driving on gritted roads, and avoid driving as much as possible!
  3. Cennix1

Blue Recaro Covers

After a quick chat with Capital Seating they are going to be manufacturing the blue recaro seat covers as a standard stock item now as well as the red and black they already have. They are approximately £45 each and as soon as they have finished the batch they will be adding them to the...
  4. Cennix1

Dumbest mistake you've made with your DC5

I'm on a roll this year. A few months ago I wasn't getting lighting on my instrument cluster, after spending hours finding + checking fuses and other potential causes, I found the sneaky dimmer knob that I may have turned all the way down. On top of that, a few weeks ago my passenger window...
  5. Cennix1

Reputable Smart Repairer?

Hi, I have some small imperfections on the Tegs bodywork I would like to get sorted (stone chips, light scratches etc) I live in Leicestershire but don't mind travelling if I know somebody is going to do a good job. I was hoping some of you may have some experience or know someone I can trust...
  6. Cennix1

Bad quotes so far

Having trouble finding good quotes for a DC5. I'm 21 with 2 years no claims, held license 2 + 1/2 years. solid named drivers etc, trying all the tricks in the book but the biggest problem seems to be most places online don't even recognise the car. Best I've had so far is £2365 quoted from AF...