Search results

1. N

k-tuned shifter

got this installed in the car recently along with getting the M-Tec springs installed as well I also previously had the shifter bushings as part of the GB on here. Just a wee review on this shifter - VERY positive, certainly night and day compared to the OEM box in my car. Added with the other...
  2. N

shg slider rack - install guide anyone?

has anyone got an install guide for this ? i have read just snippets of instruction but has anyone done something a bit more comprehensive done searches on the forum before asking this question ... no real results hoping to get installed this week!! thanks in advance
  3. N

ICE in DC5

Has anyone installed a decent/custom installation of ICE into their DC5? What configuration do people run? What equipment do you run? What sound proofing was done and main areas? I am hopefully getting a pro install done in due course and the hope is to go 3 way up front with sub in rear in a...
  4. N

Interested in a DC5

hi folks Interested in purchasing a dc5over the course of the next 6 months to a year. If a great car comes up might go sooner. However know very little about them, so just joined up to this forum to start the research and then contact some local owners over here in NI. Never sat in one let...