Interested in a DC5

nsxer

Advanced Member
hi folks

Interested in purchasing a dc5over the course of the next 6 months to a year. If a great car comes up might go sooner.

However know very little about them, so just joined up to this forum to start the research and then contact some local owners over here in NI. Never sat in one let alone driven one. Complete newbie to these cars but have liked them from day dot. It's this or an FD2 but I don't think the budget will allow the latter ... I live in hope!

Ideally would like a facelift and close to OEM as possible but obviously happy with sensible mods like air filter, exhaust etc.

This would be my daily car as I am a lucky Honda boy who owns an NSX. She takes all my money hence why I am looking a good fresh dc5.

Interested in importing if the right car is not available within the UK or in Ireland.

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum mate!
I've only been an active member on here for about 6 monthes and owned my Teg for about 3 monthes as a fresh import thru TorqueGT.
It's a fantastic forum with a lot of information, great people & of course some awesome machines!

dotty

Advanced Member
I've just heard from the owner of my old DC5 who is selling it on as he is moving abroad. I know that's a good car, I owned it for 5 years and bought it off a friend of mine who had it for 3 years , it was more or less brand new when he bought it , it's a white 04 c -pack.

nsxer

Advanced Member
Fill me in with details!

dotty said:
I've just heard from the owner of my old DC5 who is selling it on as he is moving abroad. I know that's a good car, I owned it for 5 years and bought it off a friend of mine who had it for 3 years , it was more or less brand new when he bought it , it's a white 04 c -pack.