Search results

1. kammy11

Genuine Mugen Spoiler value?

I would say about £500 as well mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. kammy11

Recaro seat question.

Yeah very easy just take your time. I replaced the bolster in my seat and wasn't hard at all :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. kammy11

Pirelli p7s or uniroyals??

Uniroyal 3 is a good all round tyre. Used them many a time, I can vouch for them but not tried the p7s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. kammy11

Regrets!?? Wishes?? Opinions!?

As said above suspension mods firstly. There totally transform an already great handling car. Then you can move only exhaust/intake etc :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. kammy11

Fast road set up

Thanks dude, much appreciated ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. kammy11

Fast road set up

Looks to me that way mate. To be fair I'm not too sure on the images. Even my own one I don't really know what part is which. Would anyone be able to explain my FRSU? It's just the top part shows 1,43 left and 0,59 right is that the caster? Confuses me slightly, is the caster right for a...
  7. kammy11

DC5 Day

Awesome man! Today will be horrible at work for you. Get some pics up when you get a chance [emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. kammy11

Recommendations - DC Sports or Tegiwa exhaust manifold?

I have a tegiwa manifold and it's a really good manifold. Good quality too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. kammy11

Fast road set up

Recently had mines done too if you wanna have a look at the results Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. kammy11

How Much Coolant Needed for Full Flush and Replacement

Mines took about 5 litres but like Spooke I had everything out wasn't s flush. I would imagine you could flush it with much less if you wanted to Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. kammy11

Suspension Bolts

Hi guys! Looking for a rear suspension bottom bolt for my dc5. Lings and such like don't recognise my plate. Does anyone know if ep3 bottom strut bolt would be the same? Thanks!
  12. kammy11

VIN Number/Engine Number

Alright everyone! I know you have th blue plaque on the right hand side of the engine bay has the vin number on it but is there another plaque on the car that matches up with the engine code on the car? Thanks
  13. kammy11

Climairs

I would tend to leave them man. The longer you leave them the more the rubbers mould around the deflectors. Mines have gotten better the longer I've had them in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. kammy11

Colour change devalue dc5

That's kinda what my thoughts were anyway guys, cheers! I'm gonna keep it NHB for sure. Looks great fresh [emoji4] plus I know personally I would rather buy an oem colour car rather than a colour change Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. kammy11

Colour change devalue dc5

I was just wondering what people's views are. I have a NHB dc5, considering a respray. 99.9% going to keep it NHB because I love the colour! What are people's opinion on value should I chose another oem dc5 colour? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. kammy11

Fitting ep3 seats in a dc5

They look nice mate, good choice! Like you said the colour is ideal [emoji108]🏽 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. kammy11

Passenger window issue

Have you recently installed wind deflectors or anything? Your problem would normally suggest something is fouling the window. Either that maybe it's came off the runner slightly and it fouling the rubber thus causing it to go back down Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. kammy11

20% Off - Halfords Pioneer

Got myself one of these the other day. Halfords were going a flash sale in my local store between 12 and 2. Luckily I was in, got an extra 10% off. Couldn't resist :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. kammy11

20% Off - Halfords Pioneer

Just won some high street vouchers at work so think I'll get myself the DA120. Thanks for sharing [emoji2] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. kammy11

Seat Cover

I was actually looking at these ones on eBay Spooke. Seem to get decent reviews Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk