Search results

1. kammy11

Suspension Bolts

Hi guys! Looking for a rear suspension bottom bolt for my dc5. Lings and such like don't recognise my plate. Does anyone know if ep3 bottom strut bolt would be the same? Thanks!
  2. kammy11

VIN Number/Engine Number

Alright everyone! I know you have th blue plaque on the right hand side of the engine bay has the vin number on it but is there another plaque on the car that matches up with the engine code on the car? Thanks
  3. kammy11

Colour change devalue dc5

I was just wondering what people's views are. I have a NHB dc5, considering a respray. 99.9% going to keep it NHB because I love the colour! What are people's opinion on value should I chose another oem dc5 colour? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. kammy11

EP3 FogLight Switch Install

Just wondering if anyone could give me a little advice. I know it's a pain when you're not here but worth an ask. I know there is a sticky on this but it seems slightly different as my current for has 4 pin connectors. Just looking for a bit of advice if possible. On my current fog switch I...
  5. kammy11

HSD MonoPro Coilovers

I was just wondering if anyone has run HSD MonoPro on the DC5. I had these on my EM1 and I am looking into some coilovers for my DC5 currently Also seen 6two1 are brining out their new range seem pretty good but unsure as they're new
  6. kammy11

Power Folding Mirrors

Hi guys sorry if this has been covered just trying to get myself used to the forum. See if I was to replace my existing mirrors with power folding ones is it simply plug and play if I get the power mirrors and the correct switch? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. kammy11

Newbie; Black DC5

Hi guys! I have recently purchased myself an 04 plate DC5 in black, 61,000 on the clock and the previous owner has owned it since 2006. All totally standard not s thing done to it :) not too many plans as yet but looking to potentially get an induction kit and upgrade to power folding mirrors in...