Search results

1. K

Driftworks quick release and personal horn button - trimming needed?

Hi all, As above really, I have the kit and wheel fitted by there's no way on this earth the horn button will fit. Has anyone had to trim theirs? If someone could show me their button if they have as I don't want to butcher my button unless I 100% have too. Cheers!
  2. K

2nd hand ECU - RBC

Hi All, searched but cant find a definitive answer so hoping you guys can help. Looking at getting a 2nd hand mapped ecu at some point. most people have an RBC mapped into it which is something I will end up getting... but at the moment I don't have it. If I was to put a 2nd hand ECU on...
  3. K

Badge Backing Removal

Hi Guys, during a routine wash of the teg, I stupidly blasted the integra badge and it came flying off! now, usually with debadging I just use some Shift Tar and Glue remover but this time its different. The backing isn't just the usual foam, its also hard plastic! seems the badge has properly...
  4. K

Ebay Bonnet Strut Kit

Hi All, does anyone here have the ebay strut kit from ebay from hong kong? I think ive found a seller of the struts in the UK, but looking for some more info on the struts... length, poundage of the actual struts etc. I don't like the size of the ebay brackets, so if I pick up the struts from...
  5. K

New Coilovers - Clicking when driving?

Hi Guys, Recently fitted some Meister r coilovers, along with front and rear droplinks and rear camber arms. now ive had the car all aligned, I can hear a faint clicking sound when driving slowly. It doesn't seem to be all the time, and it can be made worse by turning at slow speeds. I 100%...
  6. K

Fitting new exhaust - what parts/gaskets to replace

Hi all, Bought a buddy club spec 4 exhaust last few days and wanted to order anything I should be replacing whilst im at it. Searched around here and there seems to be 101 different answers so just wondering if someone can advise what I should order from Honda? Ive seen people say gaskets only...
  7. K

New import - Undersealing Question

Hi All, Car is in the country now, and im looking at undersealing. would you chaps take the 'standard' underseal or an enhanced package which is a pre-treatment applied to chassis and arches. Also having the stuff pumped into the chassis rails and box sections... Is this overkill?
  8. K

DC5 Insurance Shock

Hi All, Decided to try some quotes for a dc5 before mine arrives in the UK, only checked with Adrian Flux at the moment, and got a bit of a shock at £911! Im 28, no points, no claims and 9 years no claims... should it be that high?! I know that area matters but wow!