Search results

1. SPOON TEG

Apexi RSM.....

did you fit yourself or get someone to do it for you ?
  2. SPOON TEG

Apexi RSM.....

Anyone have any experience of fitting one ...on the verge of purchasing one but have no clue when it comes to wiring it in. Would anyone be able to recommend someone who could fit it ?
  3. SPOON TEG

Newby from Wigan ( PFL CW DC5 C pack) PICS !!!!!!!

Cheers mate and it does seem mostly down south to be fair however i have bumped into the same dc5 in wigan a few times lol
  4. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

No buddy wet and dry it does it lol ....and i remember my old ep3 did the whole water trap thing years ago with a HKS hi power....its definitely not that lol Would be much appreciated = )
  5. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

couldnt find anywhere where it would be catching still ...very frustrating and its not a buzzing its like the exhaust is banging against the bottom of the car really fast i really need to jack the car up and have a good look
  6. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

Thanks i was trying to find the thread about the support hitting the car but not sure which hanger it is the one on the b pipe or the one on the backbox ?? i got under and a feel around as well as i could and couldnt find where it would be hitting
  7. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

Cheers buddy but it feels like its hitting somewhere on the bottom of the car its really strange
  8. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

Recently had a Spoon N1 and B pipe fitted all was well until you have a very spirited drive ( cane it down the motorway ) and when you let off the throttle and the car is slowing down there is such a really loud metallic rattle coming from the exhaust for about 5-10 seconds then nothing ...i...
  9. SPOON TEG

Fitting a mugen rear strut brace

im afraid deva is right cant be done unless you cut some holes in the boot plastic
  10. SPOON TEG

Extended Mugen Risers = )

to be sure I'm not sure if they are alloy or steel will find a magnet and get back to you ...they are pretty sturdy though
  11. SPOON TEG

40mm taller than standard mugen risers buddy
  12. SPOON TEG

sent you request mate
  13. SPOON TEG

Cheers buddy I think it's makes it look so more aggressive....I was given the choice to have cut outs but I preferred the solid pieces but that's just down to personal taste I had them done off a mate of mine off FB he did them for around about the 80-90 quid Mark all in ( painted and postage...
  14. SPOON TEG

Just fitted these this morning = ) Really made of with them (after a bit of fettling first lol ) Almost there with the time attack I'm looking for now to work on the front end !!!!
  15. SPOON TEG

Soon to be DC5 owner

Definitely agree with that ...improve the feel of the car its fast enough out the box = )
  16. SPOON TEG

New girl 🙃

Should get some pics up when you can... sounds like a unique colour
  17. SPOON TEG

lol Yep Michael Russell ( let the Facebook search begin hahahaha =P ) I got mine end of October from torque GT...already had some nice parts fitted from japan i have just been doing a bit of trial and error seeing what works and what doesnt its all part of the journey ....really want a blue...
  18. SPOON TEG

Nice to meet a fellow Russell lol =) and thank you very much they need some touching up and a smidgen more camber on the rear just to be safe Hope you are enjoying your DC5 ? = )
  19. SPOON TEG

Wheels what fits and how they look

Volk TE37's 17x7.5 et 40 215x45x17 Yokohama s drive tyres
  20. SPOON TEG

Latest upgrade for the car = ) Volk TE37's 17x7.5 et40 fit absolutely spot on no arch rub = )