Apexi RSM.....

SPOON TEG

Anyone have any experience of fitting one ...on the verge of purchasing one but have no clue when it comes to wiring it in. Would anyone be able to recommend someone who could fit it ?

spooke

Advanced Member
MikeR_DC5 said:
Anyone have any experience of fitting one ...on the verge of purchasing one but have no clue when it comes to wiring it in. Would anyone be able to recommend someone who could fit it ?
I bought a fake Defi Advanced ZD, it's really quite good - comes with sensors for water temp, oil temp/pressure, exhaust temp and vacuum/turbo pressure. It has shift lights too and is pretty configurable, no VTEC controller though.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Sorry can't help

But having had a rsm in a previous car, you'll get more use out of it with the g sensor. Then again the whole item is very gimmick and not much use in my opinion

You can get Bluetooth obd dongles to link up to phone and probably get more displays out of that

spooke

Advanced Member
MikeR_DC5 said:
did you fit yourself or get someone to do it for you ?
Myself, wired in behind the OEM dials. I can tell you where to connect to and you can get someone who does auto-wiring to do it for you. If you can solder it's DIY-able. I've yet to install any sensors so atm I just have RPM and Speed - Speed is inaccurate though due to the converter.