Search results

1. SPOON TEG

Apexi RSM.....

Anyone have any experience of fitting one ...on the verge of purchasing one but have no clue when it comes to wiring it in. Would anyone be able to recommend someone who could fit it ?
  2. SPOON TEG

Spoon N1 Rattling

Recently had a Spoon N1 and B pipe fitted all was well until you have a very spirited drive ( cane it down the motorway ) and when you let off the throttle and the car is slowing down there is such a really loud metallic rattle coming from the exhaust for about 5-10 seconds then nothing ...i...
  3. SPOON TEG

Extended Mugen Risers = )

Just fitted these this morning = ) Really made of with them (after a bit of fettling first lol ) Almost there with the time attack I'm looking for now to work on the front end !!!!
  4. SPOON TEG

Enkei RPF1 Rep's ( Ultralite f1 )

Just thought id put this link up as might be useful for anyone looking at Enkei's but cant afford the price tag that comes with them ....i'm bloody tempted lol...
  5. SPOON TEG

16" Wheels on dc5 ?

Anyone ever run with 16's on here ?...would be nice to have people's experiences/pics
  6. SPOON TEG

Newby from Wigan ( PFL CW DC5 C pack) PICS !!!!!!!

Hiya everyone My names Michael...and yep I'm from Wigan =P Thought best to introduce myself while i have a bit of time.... been on this site a while but due to not having a DC5 ( had an FN2 ) i kept pretty quiet and just looked on for ideas, help and advice ( and where to buy my dc5 from )...
  7. SPOON TEG

Traklite Gear 17x7.5

Anyone ever had any experience with these wheels ? looking into them think they would look pretty good on the dc5 ( they do come in 5x114 fitment also ) Opinions welcome = )