Search results

1. BigCarlo

What size is the front badge ?

Anyone know the size of the badge? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. BigCarlo

Drive shafts

Are ep3 drive shafts the same as dc5.? I need a replacement driver's side one. I really just need the part that goes through the bearing on the hub but I know that's not a part you can just order Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. BigCarlo

Rear abs

Are the rear abs sensors the same as the ep3 ones ? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. BigCarlo

Anyone tried Pirellis ?

Anyone tried P Zeros ? Ill be needing new tyres when put the car back on the road so since I work for them I thought I could possibly try a set. If not ill just run a set of yokos like everyone else lol its a daily fast road and some track time car
  5. BigCarlo

Bush kit ?

Im going to replace the old bushes on my car anyone know where is the best place to get a full poly bush kit from ?
  6. BigCarlo

Best performance track legal exhaust

What is the best exhaust for performance thats track legal ? My 5Zeigen at the moment is brilliant performance wise but at 104 decibels at 4k its not exactly track legal Are the best ones the the jap makes or is the uk made 3 inch cat backs the better option. I do like the look of the jap...
  7. BigCarlo

Rear camber arms

Just a quick question Has anyone noticed a difference with the different makes ?? whats the best ones to get or are they all basically the same thing
  8. BigCarlo

Buddy club n+ cam

Is anyone running these drop in cams? I'm considering giving them a try I've seen skunk 2 do a drop in cam as well. Whats cams like on these engines I've camed vauxhall engines before and it rocks but with the vtec I don't know what it will do. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  9. BigCarlo

Supercharger

I'm looking for info on supercharging my dc5 I'm not 100% yet on weather or not I'll go that route. I've been looking at all sorts of tuning options so far I've priced up exhaust manifold intake and k100 basically adding up to just over 1500. So it got me thinking will I be disappointed in...
  10. BigCarlo

Blox sump

Has anyone tried the blox racing sump baffle kit? I was looking online at different baffles and I come across this on h tune just wondering if anyone has has any dealings with it? Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  11. BigCarlo

Tyre width ?

What is the widest tyres you can fit without them scraping the arches ? Ive got 215/45/17 at the moment and after my recent track day I noticed a load of cars running crazy wide fronts. Can you get 225s on with out much hassle ? The thin tyres look like the only weak point in these cars...
  12. BigCarlo

Front disks and pads?

What's the latest on front disks and pads? I'll be looking to improve mine for the coming track days and the ring. Ive got what looks like new disks on my car and some unknown pad make that has a bit of life left in them. Whats the best general upgrade for these? Standard disks with better...
  13. BigCarlo

Knockhill 6th August

Anyone going up there? It's only £65 in advance hot hatch day. It's in reverse as well Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  14. BigCarlo

Kpro

Just a quick question lads has anyone mapped there kpro themselves? I'm looking at one and noticed you can map them on the road/track. I've mapped bikes before using there auto mappers with the likes of bazzaz but I've never done it with a car So what's it like? Do you get good results Sent...
  15. BigCarlo

Hydrolock?

Has anyone ever seen or had this before when using the CAI from AEM Injen?, also I know there is a drain hole in the twegiwa box for the water to escape from but how come they dont get problems because surly the ram air at the scuttle panel would blast the water down at the filter and with the...
  16. BigCarlo

Slick 50?

After reading a lot of posts on here about gearbox crunches I just had a thought has no one even tried slick 50 gearbox oil? I just remember lads telling me years ago how good it was in the engine ive never tried it myself tho. Just a thought
  17. BigCarlo

De restriction

My car is still restricted I dont mind the fact it reads in kmh I just want the top speed limit lifted. Whats the best way to go about this can a remap take it off or is there a plug in unit that will do this ?
  18. BigCarlo

Finally bought one!

Right ive just bout my first DC5 on Saturday Its white with white ssr wheels and tein coilovers. Ill get some pics posted when i get round to it. Right my question is because im getting the wheels refurbished tomorrow. I was wondering what colour to get them done in? should I...
  19. BigCarlo

Buying advice

Hi im looking at finally getting a dc5 and was wanting to know with the likes of timing chains when do they need changed ? and is there anything to really look out for when I go for a look at one? Ill either be looking at fresh import or a good modified in the uk already one
  20. BigCarlo

General buying advice

hi im new to the site and im wanting to get myself a dc5. What I was wanting to know is where is everyone buying from?? i would like to get a fresh import Has anyone heard or bought from a company called status moto down in south hampton ??? they have a mint looking face lift there and i...