Search results

1. G

Kpro multiple maps ?

Hi, Forgive me if this is a stupid question, have done a search and cannot find anything. Im planning on getting my car mapped either kpro or k100 in the next few months mainly for track fun but I also use my car as a daily with the occasional long motorway drive. I was wondering if the kpro...
  2. G

What's the general consensus on auto finesse ?

Hi all, just gave the dc5 a nice wash and polish today. Thought I would try out some new autofiness products I got. Only bought 2 just to try it out as I havnt used it before and was curious. I bought the lather (car shampoo) and triple (their all in one polish) Got to be honest wasn't too...
  3. G

Takata harness and seat belt warning light

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been talked about to death have been looking but cannot find a thread. Just bought some Takata harnesses the road legal snap on ones and was about to install then had a thought about the warning light. how have you guys overcome this? Am I missing...
  4. G

New seat belts.

Hi all, Just after some advice really. My seat belts are looking a bit worn and since seeing the new Ctr with red seat belts now I really want them for the dc5. Does anyone know where abouts to buy new seatbelts. Would this be something Honda could supply ? Definitely something I don't...
  5. G

Rear seat stitching.... can't decide

Hi all, kinda need some input. Im having my rear seats done in the next few weeks just to sort of modernise them. So they are taking the seats out, reshaping them them to make them more fitted by adding bolsters etc. Just can't decide on the colour scheme. Ive initially asked them to just...
  6. G

Hi, new dc5 owner from devon

Hi all, Just saying hello, new dc5 owner from devon. Fresh facelift import via Torque gt, fantastic guys and great service.