Kpro multiple maps ?

gurrik

Hi,

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, have done a search and cannot find anything.

Im planning on getting my car mapped either kpro or k100 in the next few months mainly for track fun but I also use my car as a daily with the occasional long motorway drive. I was wondering if the kpro or any other device has the option to do a map switch from eco mode to full fat mode? something similar to 'sport' mode button?

any ideas ?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Yes, Hondata K100 and Kpro both have the option to run dual switchable maps.

gurrik

Would you know how to switch between modes? Is there a start up sequence or can you do it whilst driving ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewy

Advanced Member
gurrik said:
Would you know how to switch between modes? Is there a start up sequence or can you do it whilst driving ?

Usually set up with a physical button/switch, change over between maps will be instant, no difference from turning your lights on or off.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Isn't there a member who has the tdi north addition tweak for added pops and bangs but can be turned off and on by a switch, which I assume is switching between maps?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Isn't there a member who has the tdi north addition tweak for added pops and bangs but can be turned off and on by a switch, which I assume is switching between maps?
Chris. said:
^ Yes there is. Sure a quick search would find their thread.
No search required, it was myself.

Dual maps, at the flick of a switch using a K100.

Indi

Advanced Member
But surely this isn't needed (Unless as above wanting one map with pops and bang and one without) on an N/A car if it's mapped to usual bolt on mods the car will be more economical than OEM anyway when driven sensibly. I think that feature is more for running HI/Low boost on a turbo build.....just my opinion :).

MrRy

Advanced Member
I had a switch for my high and low boost modes on the dc2 turbo. Worked well, had it hidden under the steering wheel as wasn't into showing off or ditracting from OEM looks.

gurrik

Thanks for the input guys :). Will be planning on getting the k100

King0drift

hi.. newbie here..
sorry to bring back old post, but chewy, you mind showing us how you did multiple maps with switch?
im using kpro v1
thx