Search results

1. Tiffjordan360

Discs and pads front and rear?

I have gold backed pads also. But I believe mine are Dixcel. (In it when i bought it but i have the box and receipts) Very good when cold but have started to get wobble when I drive it hard. Going to strip the and clean the calipers next week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Tiffjordan360

My DC5 keeps bogging around 5000rph

mine has started to do this sometimes too. along with hunting when cold. Ive recently had the 02 sensor changed as it failed the MOT on emissions. my local MOT garage changed it ,Do you think it could be a cheap sensor thats my issue as it didnt do it before? ill fill it up tomorrow and see if...
  3. Tiffjordan360

Can't find my car on insurers database

I tried Sainsburys today they have changed underwriters on the 1st feb. they no longer have the DC5 on their system. i called them and they said they could pass my details to the underwriters and get a special quote but it would take a few days. i was sceptical about this as i didnt think they...
  4. Tiffjordan360

Sainsbury's again.

Sainsburys cant find the car, They've changed underwriters on the 1st feb. not sure if that is making it an issue when i put in my number plate it always comes up as a civic type R, need to look into getting it changed.
  5. Tiffjordan360

Sainsbury's again.

Just Trying to get a sainsburys quote now but it doesnt recognise my car. It comes up as a civic type R, and it doesnt have the DC5 in the drop down list. bought the teg last year so got admiral to switch cars, but my remewal is £750. im 36 and live in the new forest so i would expect this alot...
  6. Tiffjordan360

Replacement Front bumper

Managed to hit a rabbit on the way home last night. It's pulled my front lip off and made a right mess of where it attaches to the bumper. Does anyone have any tips for getting one to fit back on? Or is it a new bumper job. I've looked on eBay and they seem to be fetching quite serious money so...
  7. Tiffjordan360

Cabin vibration

Nope, perfectly dry, motorway cruising. I believe it's a stock b pipe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tiffjordan360

Cabin vibration

Had a strange thing happen twice last week. While driving down the M3 at about 75 all of a sudden the cabin began to shake, it got steadily worse for about 20 seconds. I thought I had a puncture so was preparing to stop when all of a sudden the shaking went. It was fine for the rest of the 1 +...
  9. Tiffjordan360

Sap remover

Cheers guys. I've ordered a clay bar . I'll give it a go next week when I'm back . What wax is good for use by hand ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tiffjordan360

Sap remover

Hi, I parked under a tree at a friends house for a week. I now have orange splodges all over my roof and bonnet. I tried all sorts to get it off. Eventually removed it using muc off chain de greaser and a just boiled kettle of water . I was wondering if there is anything a bit easier to use...
  11. Tiffjordan360

Where to buy a Kakimoto

[emoji1303] nice one thanks. That's looks more like I expected!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tiffjordan360

Where to buy a Kakimoto

I've been looking at a new cat back. Settled on the Kakimoto as the twin loop is just too expensive, has anyone dealt with nengun.com before? They're selling them for £450. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Tiffjordan360

Mugen twin loop

Nice one thanks [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tiffjordan360

Mugen twin loop

Just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can buy a Mugen Twin Loop cat back. I can't find any online. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tiffjordan360

Car feels a bit erratic under acceleration

As Ive only had it a week or so Gonna get it booked in for a big service while its there.
  16. Tiffjordan360

Nice one thanks I'll look them up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Tiffjordan360

I live in Bournemouth, can anyone recommend somewhere I can take it to have it done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Tiffjordan360

Had a bit of a play today. I was wrong. It's not torque steer. It's absolutely fine on smooth roads. It's just a bit twitchy over bumps .It was obviously just a bumpy road. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Tiffjordan360

I have a print out of the setup that was done by A-Line in West Midlands. On 15/12/15 so fairly recent. I've never done anything suspension wise so it doesn't mean a lot to me. Just looks like stuff I used to mess with on Forza!!! (And usually make it worse ha ha!!) All tyres are Yokos and...
  20. Tiffjordan360

I've only had my Teg a week or so but I have all of the problems previously covered. while Giving it the beans last night on the way home from Plymouth the torque steer was just plain scary!! The car came with spoon lowering springs, camber arms (with a fast road set up) And Energy Suspension...