Search results

1. Tiffjordan360

Replacement Front bumper

Managed to hit a rabbit on the way home last night. It's pulled my front lip off and made a right mess of where it attaches to the bumper. Does anyone have any tips for getting one to fit back on? Or is it a new bumper job. I've looked on eBay and they seem to be fetching quite serious money so...
  2. Tiffjordan360

Cabin vibration

Had a strange thing happen twice last week. While driving down the M3 at about 75 all of a sudden the cabin began to shake, it got steadily worse for about 20 seconds. I thought I had a puncture so was preparing to stop when all of a sudden the shaking went. It was fine for the rest of the 1 +...
  3. Tiffjordan360

Sap remover

Hi, I parked under a tree at a friends house for a week. I now have orange splodges all over my roof and bonnet. I tried all sorts to get it off. Eventually removed it using muc off chain de greaser and a just boiled kettle of water . I was wondering if there is anything a bit easier to use...
  4. Tiffjordan360

Where to buy a Kakimoto

I've been looking at a new cat back. Settled on the Kakimoto as the twin loop is just too expensive, has anyone dealt with nengun.com before? They're selling them for £450. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Tiffjordan360

Mugen twin loop

Just wondered if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can buy a Mugen Twin Loop cat back. I can't find any online. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Tiffjordan360

More headlights, sorry

I'm thinking about changing my HID bulbs to something whiter. Im not a big fan of the yellow. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy bulbs , I've spotted these on Amazon but I'm worried at how cheap they https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007ZQSC0M/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_L-ImxbBVP75M0 Thanks in...
  7. Tiffjordan360

First Teg

Picked up my first Teg today. And wanted to share my thoughts . After years of umming and arrrring, I've finally done it. And I love her!!! Sooo much character . I used to love my Jordan and went from that to a FN2, which I felt had No character at all and I was very disappointed with it. Then...