Search results

1. A

Rota fighter vs JR5

I am aware both are copies etc etc but I can't justify paying 2-3k for rays and i've done my research and the wheels I am contemplating and haven't seen many if any horror stories. So wheels are: Rota fighters 17x8 ET48 (would run 225/45/17 tyres) Vs JR5 17x8.5 ET35 (235/45/17) I haven't seen...
  2. A

Voltage drops

So I replaced my alternator nearly a year ago but recently I've been monitoring the voltage and I have noticed that occasionally while im driving, my volts would be 12.2v-12.3v and once I get to 4k revs and above then the volts go back to the 13v+ this also happens when I am in gear and let off...
  3. A

Bad fuel economy

So I've recently got myself a full custom system from SpeedFab, header to backbox. One thing I've found strange is that even though the header is decat, the eml light hasnt come on (No o2 spacers were installed). In addition, the exhaust fumes seem to smell of fuel alot more than usual decat...
  4. A

What powersteering fluid?

What powersteering fluids are you guys using? I've been recommended Castrol Dex2, has anyone run this without any problems?
  5. A

Remove overspray from dash

Does anyone know how to remove overspray without damaging the interior?