Search results

1. Ricky11

Platted Diff

Hi all, Need some feedback from the DC5 community who have had experience with platted diffs. So Im planning on buying an Mfactory plated diff for my DC5, its a road car but i do a number of trackdays and its got to the point where the car really needs a proper platted diff in it. Now i will...
  2. Ricky11

Meguiars 2 step headlight restoration kit review

The Meguiars 2 step headlight restoration kit...... Iv had this kit at home for over 1 year now so I thought id attempt to see if it actually does anything. You can find it in halford for around £20 and its aimed for people who don't have a polish machine and result to an old fashioned hand...
  3. Ricky11

Lazy guide to cleaning Recaro's- Woolite does it work?

So on Facebook the other day the stats showed the forum is getting less and less views and use, so Iv decided to do a little how to on cleaning seats. Right so my Recaro's were pristine when I got them from Torque GT and throughout my ownership they have dirt all on the bolsters and have a...
  4. Ricky11

Kärcher Under Chassis Cleaner

Took my car out the other day with some mates and the car is covered in crap and most likely salt is present on the bottom of the chassis, the car got undersealed a few weeks ago so not a major issue. But still does anyone use one of these for extra protection? In theory its a good/ sensible...
  5. Ricky11

Modulo Trim

My car has only been in the country since April so still new to this and a few months ago I went to meet someone to pick up an exhaust and whilst chatting he was surprised to see my silver trim bits and said it was the "Modulo trim" thats some super rare factory option.... I originally was...
  6. Ricky11

New DC5 from Hertfordshire

Hi everyone. New to the forum I'm 21 years old from Hertfordshire and picked up my new DC5 from Torque GT last Wednesday and absolutely thrilled with it! Just from the drive home I was surprised how tight everything felt being a 16 year old car it makes my current car feel like its falling...