Search results

1. Ryanj1993

AD08R vs Pilot Sport

for track use only i wouldn't have either. I've ran both btw. AD08R isn't a semi slick, i'd be going for a Federal RSR or a Nankang AR-1.
  2. Ryanj1993

Nurburgring 17th to 21st Sept

Just got back, take it easy on track keep right when not overtaking. Constantly check your mirrors, cars and bikes appear at no where at mental speeds. Pinnochio's in Adenau is great, as is Pistenklause in Nurburg village. Most importantly have fun!
  3. Ryanj1993

Looking to buy a DC5 in the near future

The second one, Y534 MES was owned by a good friend of mine and member on here phil r type. Give him a message dude.
  4. Ryanj1993

Brands Hatch Evening Session 30/08

@Carl, i'm keen to do Brands before i take the car off the road in october. Fancy a late sep one then let me know, i'll join.
  5. Ryanj1993

Work emotion cr 17x9

My car is a track car hence the amount of camber on the rear, and drives far from cack.
  6. Ryanj1993

Advice on track wheels

i will be trying 245 front 225 rear next week. moving up from 215 square. i have a progress rarb and polybush set aswell...
  7. Ryanj1993

Work emotion cr 17x9

Yep arches will need rolling mate, i'm running a 17x8 et40 with a 225 rear tyre and -2.2 rear camber and they still needed rolling.
  8. Ryanj1993

Best daily for £3000

i've got a 1.6 civic ep2 sport with a Type R kit fitted so looks like an EP3. Cost me 2k, only done 85k miles and going to be selling it soon.
  9. Ryanj1993

more chamber w/ MeisterR! How?

What camber, castor and toe settings do you run at the minute?
  10. Ryanj1993

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

This the one at Clean and Shiny? Popped by earlier, its looking great man.
  11. Ryanj1993

Simply Japanese 2018

Sounds good, weather looks pretty pants at the mo.
  12. Ryanj1993

Front a tow eye hooks

Red front please Carl.
  13. Ryanj1993

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

no worries mate, if you want to chat more PM me.
  14. Ryanj1993

Nope, first one was on a Skunk2 mani, then i sold it as i was selling the car and my mate fitted it to his 5 to a Toda mani, neither of us had issues. Alan knows his stuff and if he is made aware will make it to fit the mani you use.
  15. Ryanj1993

i've had two of his systems and neither have had any fitment issues.
  16. Ryanj1993

Snetterton 300 - 24th July

Myself and a few others booked onto this.. https://circuit-days.co.uk/snetterton-view-event-89
  17. Ryanj1993

Portsmouth/Southampton

I'm i'n Fleet (40 mins or so away from portsmouth) and i went to Uni down there so often pop down to the hill. Depending on notice and what day im always keen for a drive.
  18. Ryanj1993

Brandshatch track evening 25th june 2018

Hi mate, do you have a full solidfab system including mani? What were you readings? i have the same setup and am yet to book brands incase i don't pass.
  19. Ryanj1993

Baffled sump

TGM did a weld in on mine, Cheapest by far and best workmanship going. I'm 30secs down the road phil so can take you for a spin in mine and grab a coffee whilst you wait.
  20. Ryanj1993

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

Yeah it's not ideal for us. I'm ok on static, just not sure on drive by.