Search results

1. JOEBOLTON!

Radiator fan on after 10 mins of driving

Hi all, I went for a 10 min drive to test my new tyres before work and when I came back I noticed my radiator fan was on and when I switched the car off the fans made a strange noise when powering down. The same noise was present when I turn the ignition on, the fans still came on obviously. My...
  2. JOEBOLTON!

Gearbox rebuild

Looking to rebuild my box, what sort of price am I looking at if I'm changing all bearings, syncros, sleeves etc for aftermarket? I was thinking syncrotec? And is it worth changing my final drive? Any advice is good [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. JOEBOLTON!

TPS values OK but still kangarooing

Hi all, As discussed in a previous post I mentioned about the kangerooing my dc5 has in 1st and second happening with anything under 3k revs? I have checked the TPS values and got 0.47 CT and 4.58 WOT These values seem in tolerance, anything else it could be? Cheers guys Sent from my...
  4. JOEBOLTON!

Retrimmed wheel

Received my new trimmed wheel today from 'royal steering wheels' done a great job really recommend their work. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. JOEBOLTON!

New owner with questions!

Hi guys, my name is Joe and I am a proud new owner of a very clean DC5, everything is awesome with the car and it is the best Honda I have owned. However there is a few little bits that I need to sort out I hoped you guys could help with. Firstly I think the car handles very well, its like its...