Retrimmed wheel

JOEBOLTON!

Received my new trimmed wheel today from 'royal steering wheels' done a great job really recommend their work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JOEBOLTON!

Midnight said:
Looks nice, can I ask what the price and turn around was?
Took 2 weeks, its £140 for the re-trim + £20 for the MOMO logo + £100 deposit until you send back your old one. Its an exchange basis. You can send them your own wheel though. So was £160 all in

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
JBolt94 said:
Took 2 weeks, its £140 for the re-trim + £20 for the MOMO logo + £100 deposit until you send back your old one. Its an exchange basis. You can send them your own wheel though. So was £160 all in

Well worth it IMO. I think look miles better than the aftermarket wheels personally

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Is it the pic, or is the momo logo off centre?
That would drive me flipping nuts.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

JOEBOLTON!

Johngreen537 said:
Is it the pic, or is the momo logo off centre?
That would drive me flipping nuts.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
It is slightly but the pic does exaggerate it haha

ctrmint

Did your swap your airbags yourself? I'd like to replace or retrim mine, but nervous about the bag!

adam.

Advanced Member
ctrmint said:
Did your swap your airbags yourself? I'd like to replace or retrim mine, but nervous about the bag!
Not this time, Dream Automotive did it for me.

But, on previous cars it's been pretty simple. Battery off, clips on the back of the wheel to release the airbag gently, unplug the airbag, and then undo the big nut holding the wheel to the column. Then do it in reverse.

JOEBOLTON!

ctrmint said:
Yeah just disconnect the battery and wait 10 mins. Easy enough mate.