Search results

1. Greedy Sheedy

No Clutch Pressure

Morning, I've just attempted to go to work this morning, car has been parked up since Friday evening, and I instantly noticed the clutch felt really loose. I dismissed it and started engine, tried to get it into gear and it wouldn't engage at all. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be...
  2. Greedy Sheedy

Knocking Noise

Morning Guys, Quick query if anyone has time to answer it. I've had a knocking noise on my car for a while, I started noticing it at very low speed cornering, however it seems to have got worse and worse and now I hear it a bit more going over bumps and it feels almost like the ride is stiffer...
  3. Greedy Sheedy

Noises!

Hi Guys, So just to start with, I am not exactly knowledgeable when it comes car issues and parts so apologies if this is really trivial. I have a few weird noises from the motor which I feel need addressing but not sure what the problem is. For a few months now, it intermittently has a really...
  4. Greedy Sheedy

Clear Sidelights

*edit* duplicated thread
  5. Greedy Sheedy

Clear Sidelights

Alright chaps, Have been browsing but can't find anywhere online (UK based) that sells clear sidelights for the DC5. Obviously I want orange bulbs because I don't think changing those would be a good idea, but I'd like to have white/clear sidelights. I remember replacing these on my EK3 back in...
  6. Greedy Sheedy

225s on 7.5?

Hi Guys, Going to lower my car in a few weeks but need to sort out some new tyres as they are currently far too low profile for my liking (215/35 r18). I was thinking of going for 225/45s but will 225s fit on 7.5s? I have had a look online and found a few places which say yes, a few places...
  7. Greedy Sheedy

New DC5 Owner, Bristol

Hi All, The name's Rory, 30y/o from Bristol. I've been lurking for a few months now, got my blue DC5 back in May (off of a long term friend of mine) and have been meaning to introduce myself. Now is probably a good time as I plan on getting some Yellowspeed coilovers fitted in a few weeks, so...