Search results

1. B

Power Steering Heavy (Air??)

I believe I know the answer to this question but I am hoping someone can shed some light and hopefully advise me how to resolve this. I recently decided to change my PS fluid as it was looking a bit murky. Rather than do a complete flush which I know would be the best thing to do I done it over...
  2. B

Leaking Radiator? Solution?

This problem seems to have appeared out of the blue and I'm hoping someone on here can advise on the best route to sort it. I noticed some coolant dropping on to the ground the other day. At first I thought it may be a hose but it wasn't The coolant seems to be leaking from the top of the...
  3. B

Replacing rear suspension advice needed- Coilovers to Standard Shocks/Lowering Springs

Hi, I am wanting a bit of advice on how to tackle the above job. I started this last night and will be attempting to finish it in the next day or so. I have completely removed my Buddyclub coilovers and am replacing them with a set of standard shocks/lowering springs. The issue I am facing...
  4. B

Buddyclub N1 Racing Spec Coilovers - Repair or replace??

Hi guys. Been having an annoying knock from the rear DS of the Integra for a while now. Pulled the suspension out, compressed the spring and pulled it apart and the rubbers and various parts inside it were badly perished. Is there some sort of service kit available for this or should I simply...
  5. B

Intermittent lumpy running....help :-(

Hello. I changed the gearbox oil in my DC5 last night and I can only assume it is purely coincidence that as soon as letting the car off the ramp and starting it, it was running lumpy and struggling to idle. I did have a similar issue before this when I had an S90 TB on the car but ever since...
  6. B

Engine Mounts - Are these any good?

I was browsing through ebay and stumbled across these. They almost seem too good to be true if they were in fact a quality set of 4 engine mounts. They do however have a lot of good feedback with plenty of these items sold. Any thoughts or has anyone had these fitted...
  7. B

New member from Northern Ireland - 2003 C-Pack DC5

Hello, I've been a member of the forum since I bought my 1st DC5 approx 4 months ago. I thought it was about time I introduced myself as I have been doing a bit of lurking and have found the forum very useful. I bought a 2003 C-Pack model DC5 and have just had it valeted so below are a few...
  8. B

Door lock actuator problem (not opening from inside)

Having a nightmare with a door lock actuator that I have just replaced! When reassembling the actuator I couldn't recall exactly how it went back together (stupid I know) Anyway got it assembled how I thought it was supposed to go and now the actuator works perfect but when I try and open the...
  9. B

Sensitive throttle : S90 76MM TB

Hi, I am just wondering if there is any straightforward way to adjust the sensitivity of the throttle on a DC5? My motor has the 76mm S90 throttle body on it so it may be related to this but the car seems to be very sensitive in regards to the throttle being on/off. It can make it jerky when...
  10. B

New member from Northern Ireland

Hi, I am a new member from Northern Ireland. Recently bought an 03 C-Pack DC5 in CW. I'll be browsing the forums for help and guidance on anything DC5 related. I am very happy with the car so far. It has a decent spec so don't have too many plans in that regard. Buddyclub Exhaust system...