Search results

1. cameron1589

Nurburgring 17th to 21st Sept

Me and a few mates have a trip to the nurburgring, 17th to 21st sept. Anyone from here going at that time or any tips on the track, food and places to visit? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  2. cameron1589

Cadwell Park (evening), 7th June

I'm booked on to this, anyone else fancy this or have been to Cadwell Park with Javelin before?
  3. cameron1589

Adrian Flux Fees and Commission

Just thought i'd make people aware of this. I won't go into it too much but i found out that if i were to cancel my policy mid term, which is 771 pound - 100 of that was a setup fee which i didnt know at the time of taking the policy, then i would have to pay a 30 pound fee AND a 90 pound...
  4. cameron1589

What is this part?

Any know what this part is called? or the part number for it? Its at the front of the engine, attached to a radiator pipe i think. Thanks! 20171014_102716 by Cameron Bell, on Flickr
  5. cameron1589

From Chris Martin to me ......... so Hello!

Hi all, I've been looking for a new car for sometime now and over the last month or so decided on a DC5. So here I am! I've taken over Chris Martins DC5 and hopefully you'll be happy to hear that I'll be keeping it very JDM and restoring it back to factory spanking new! It's in good shape as...
  6. cameron1589

any information on this GX53 VCN, blue, imported in 2007.

Anyone know anything about this car? Would like to become a DC5 owner.