Search results

1. berg

PAS pump whining

So recently had my rack off to do the slider All back together no issues, topped fluid back up using genuine Honda PSF, had a few short local drives and all was good Now fast forward a week after not using the car since, done 130 mile round trip and noticed the pump is making quite a loud...
  2. berg

Alignment after rack removal

I removed my rack to replace the rack slider Refitted everything and it seems one side is toed out slightly compared to the other, i thought at first maybe the steering wheel wasnt quite centred on the spline where the collum bolts up but if i move the o/s wheel to the straight position the n/s...
  3. berg

RPF1 ET35 Spacer required?

Looking at some Enkei RPF1, i know the common size is the 8J ET45 and have read that an 8mm spacer is required to clear the brembos which takes it down to ET37 With that in mind if i bought a set which are 8J and ET35 they should fit wihout the need for spacers on the front? Id rather not mess...
  4. berg

Amp not turning off

Bit of a random one which im confused by I have a Pioneer SPH-DA120 headunit and a Kenwood KSC-SW11 under seat subwoofer The woofer i have requires the remote switch wire to tell it when to turn both on and off The subwoofer works fine and switches on as it should but there is constant 12v...
  5. berg

Hesitation and EML

Hi guys I‘m having an issue with my dc5, every time vtec engages there is a slight hesitation then the engine light immediately comes on Vtec still engages but feels a bit flat and slower Checked the codes with Kmanager and No codes are stored Next time the car is started the light is off...