Search results

1. ollieh17

Avon ZZR

Anyone used these on a teg or any other car on track? Fancy swapping them for my ad08s as fancy something more track orientated. Can get a good price on these.
  2. ollieh17

Cadwell Park 23rd May

Booking on this soon, have a group of 4 atm but can get a 10% discount with a group of 5. Send me a pm if anyone fancies it
  3. ollieh17

BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

Word of caution to those running these plugs of the IKRS. Below pics from NGK technical following a failure of this plug.
  4. ollieh17

Mini R53 JCW VS DC5

Not expecting this to go down well on this forum, but has anyone come from/ gone to a mini jcw? I love the integra and is an awesome car but i'm always bit worried while driving it on track. Plus the fact I stand to free up a fair bit of cash.
  5. ollieh17

Castle Combe-March 18th

Booked on with a DC2 and a couple of clios. Be nice to have some more DC5s there if anyone fancies it
  6. ollieh17

Check your NGK spark plugs!!!

So this happened at a track day Saturday..20minutes in!! Check your plugs and replace if you are unsure where they came from!
  7. ollieh17

Developed high pitched Whistle noise

My PFL has developed a really annoying whistle noise. It started off quiet getting louder as revs/speed increased, however its quite loud now and sounds like a supercharger. Unfortunately it isnt charged, but the noise gets louder as revs increase.
  8. ollieh17

Trax Donnington Sunday 1st July

Unfortunately i was unable to make Japfest the day before so have booked a small club for a number of friends. However havent quite managed to make up the numbers, if anyone fancies it send me a pm for booking details.
  9. ollieh17

OEM Exhaust, OEM manifold, OEM Inlet

Could anyone help me out with pricing for the above? Sorry is this type of post isnt allowed
  10. ollieh17

MOT fail. Headlamp aim wrong

Failed mot on offside beam pattern obviously incorrect and measure beam pattern too high. I've taken the bumper off and lights out to check the bulbs. They seem to be a aftermarket kit and don't lock into place as would expect with a bulb. Is there a certain orientation the bulbs need to go in?
  11. ollieh17

New Owner in Gloucester

Always been a bit against Hondas, having previously owned small turbo Jap hatchbacks. But the associated issues with big turbos etc on track put me off and looked for a reliable NA car. Picked this up yesterday and over the moon, real clean example.
  12. ollieh17

Potential new owner in Gloucester

Hi guys, Looking into a teg to replace my 200hp Daihatsu Charade GTti 993cc. It was used as a track car, although very quick just always struggled with 100% trusting such a tuned engine. So with that sold it and looked towards an NA alternative, and here I am. My dilemma is, i like older cars...