Search results

1. naffhigson

Heeeellp I need a Mugen spoiler and can't find one anywhere!!!!

Please does someone have the mugen spoiler for sale I need it in my life to complete my build I can not find one anywhere for less than £1000 picture is for attention Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  2. naffhigson

Engine swap

So what your saying is you can drop the ep3 in and not need to put the ECU with and car will run ok? Or is it best to put ECU with it and any other things I have a full ep3 to strip so any parts I need is fine just need to know 100% what I need and what I don't then I can save for the rebuild or...
  3. naffhigson

Engine swap

Cheers pal you any idea about gearbox n that mechanically I've no clue but I was expecting to need to swap the ECU also but hopefully not Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  4. naffhigson

Engine swap

Hahaha that was the idea but £2 does sound good though! Let me know when it's up for sale please add us on Facebook or on here if you can so if I need other things I'd appreciate it Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  5. naffhigson

Engine swap

£2 ile take that [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  6. naffhigson

Engine swap

Fingers crossed it doesn't need ecu and everything as it will only be for a substitute for the time being how much you looking at for the engine pal Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  7. naffhigson

Engine swap

Hi everyone this is my first post and I've just got my dream car it's an Imported Honda Integra Type R DC5 basically long story short couple of days after owning it engine started knocking now I'm only gonna be able to get it rebuilt in a few month so I'm looking at putting another engine in it...