Search results

1. P

Portsmouth/Southampton

I'm in eastleigh near Southampton, totally up for local meets ups Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. P

Simply Japanese 2018

If I actually get the headlight I ordered and the car sorted at the bodyshop I will be there, is there a cut off for this at all? not sure if I'll end up being a little last minute is my concern Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. P

Type s owner from southampton

Another close one! That's not a million miles from where I work (I work in chilworth just up the road) I will definately start coming to some of the meets but I'd like to get the bodywork done on mine first (honestly it's super beat to shit lol) do you know if any of the local members organise...
  4. P

It is paint, crap paint but definately paint and won't be this colour for much longer Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. P

appreciate the recommendation but i'm not going for an all the bells and whistles respray i'm going for a cheap one, I've seen the guys work and its decent enough (honestly the bodywork currently is really shit) so it will be a dramatic improvement but not factory finish. Ill start a project...
  6. P

Sweet, I wasn't sure if there would be any others in the area, I've seen a white fl in eastleigh so far and I've seen a blue I think pfl on the asda roundabout but only caught a glimpse of that one, wasn't sure if they were passing through Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. P

Well I say southampton but I live in eastleigh and work in chilworth but yea man ill give you a gay little wave if I see you around lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. P

Thanks man, my first plans are a full respray and general tidy up, the bodywork is very poor and the front bumper is basically filler which is less than ideal! so i have a passenger headlight, front bumper and type R skirts on order then it'll go into the body shop for a full respray in some...
  9. P

Hello all, I bought a beaten up dc5 type s a few weeks ago, it looks like it's had a bit of money spent on it in the past but now been well looked after so I am in the process of tidying it up, hopefully I am welcome here even though it's not a type r Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk