Search results

1. T

Inlet manifold

So I‘ve been doing some research into Inlet manifolds. Has anyone tried an RAA inlet from an accord or crv and does it fit ok. Obviously an RBC is best but you can pick these manifolds up for under £100 and from what I‘ve seen could give you some good gains. Here‘s the link I found with some...
  2. T

Free mods

Maybe a silly question but I‘m low on money at the moment so was wondering if anyone has done anything to there dc5 for free other than weight saving. Any hidden features or simple little things to do?
  3. T

Time to tidy up

So I‘ve had my dc5 about 18 months now and somethings are starting to look a little tatty. I‘m hoping someone can point me in the right direction to get some parts. I need a new set of wheel nuts, front and rear Honda badges ( does anyone do the gel ones for the dc5) and new wheel centres as the...
  4. T

Arch protection

Hi all my teg isn‘t showing any signs of rust just yet but was wondering if anyone had any pictures of stripping the boot showing where you spray wax oil into the cavity‘s and the arches. Thanks
  5. T

eBay exhaust

Has anyone tried one of the eBay exhausts for the dc5 selling for £150. I‘m after an aftermarket back box and this is the cheapest I can find as I just want some more noise now.
  6. T

Do I have a k100

Hi all. When I bought my dc5 it came with a Dyno sheet and was told it had a k100. However the Dyno sheet was from about 2012. How can I tell if I still have a k100 or if it has been removed. Vtec engages at about 5600rpm so that hasn‘t been changed. Is there any other way I can tell. Thanks
  7. T

Led footwell lights

Recently received my footwell lights from eBay. Unfortunately I got the wrong instructions. Could someone supply me a photo of the plug or wire that I have to splice into to allow them to come in with the interior light please. Thanks therhorne
  8. T

New owner from reading

Hi all I‘m a dc5 owner as of last night. I needed something more practical and reliable as a daily driver. Having had numerous ‘sporty‘ cars before eg. Rev 3 mr2 turbo,Westfield kit car and an ep3 amungst others I always regretted selling my ep3. It was a lovely example with low mileage 1...