Search results

1. C

Reflash - No Kpro?

https://www.hondata.com/reflash-rsx-base-at Very quick question, is it possible to perform a reflash without Kpro? Because I have a base model integra I'm finding it much easier to get info on the American forums in regard to the Acura RSX and there's quite a bit of talk of just reflashing...
  2. C

ESMM Front only?

Hi all, So, I was looking into getting the Energy mount inserts for my (don't laugh) Auto Type S but was told by a helpful chap at Area Motorsport that the rear mount inserts wouldn't fit the Type S. So, my question is... and bear in mind it's a very cheap upgrade so the benefit doesn't need...
  3. C

Exhaust advice

Hi all, Firstly, please bear with me as I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff... I would really appreciate your input into the exhaust I'm due to have custom made for my newly acquired Type S (stop laughing). I was advised by someone at TDI North to go for a 3" diameter...
  4. C

Stupid question... how do you drive a DC5?

Sounds silly... and probably is. I've only ever owned turbo diesel cars and the power delivery is quite different in my NA DC5 which I've now been driving for a week. My last car was a MK1 Seat Leon FR with approx 190bhp and whilst I only have the Type S delivering 160bhp, I can't help but feel...
  5. C

DC5 Tomorrow!

Hi all, Tomorrow I'll be picking up my first ever DC5 which is a Type S... yes, I realise it's not the same as a Type R but it's perfect for what I need and I feel like a kid on Christmas eve! Does anyone have any pointers for a newbie like me? Advice on maintenance, where to get parts, best...
  6. C

Considering a DC5... but it's Type S!

Hi guys, new to the forum and hoping for a little advice. I'm on a budget looking for a daily runner with a difference and the DC5 ticks all the boxes except the price... and then I see an Integra Type S on Autotrader for 4k (apologies, not sure how to post links but it's easy to find). I...