Search results

1. S

Fob & Key

Hi Lads, Does anyone know if you order a blank jap fob and key for a DC5 and can you get them programmed to the car? My car didnt come with one just 2 keys...im hoping to get a fob key and programme it to the car and then get the key cut. The car is 2004. Also doors will not open with the...
  2. S

Fob & Key

Hi Lads, Does anyone know if you order a blank jap fob and key for a DC5 and can you get them programmed to the car? My car didnt come with one just 2 keys...im hoping to get a fob key and programme it to the car and then get the key cut. The car is 2004. Also doors will not open with the...
  3. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2004 DC5, 139kms on the clock, a very fresh car all around which was brought in from Tokoyo in 2017 and was mapped to 226BHP with a K100. The car had been parked up for a few months in storage by the lad I bought the car off. So when driving the car it all...
  4. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2004 DC5, 139kms on the clock, a very fresh car all around which was brought in from Tokoyo in 2017 and was mapped to 226BHP with a K100. The car had been parked up for a few months in storage by the lad I bought the car off. So when driving the car it all...