Search results

1. T

Oem exedy clutch enough for a mapped dc5

Hi As above need a new clutch and was wondering of oem was enough for a 250hp dc5? Thanks
  2. T

Recommended garage in mk for my dc5

As above, anyone help atall? Need a clutch change doing Cheers
  3. T

O2 sensor (primary wideband)

Where to buy one? Thanks
  4. T

Hunting idle and exhaust change question

Hi I have just fitted rbc to my car and since then the idle has been irratic. It's ok when first starting but once warmed up after a few mins the idle goes up and down (1.5 rpm to 2.5rpm) which is very annoying in traffic, especially with a loud 3" exhaust. I have tried cleaning the iacv and...
  5. T

Trouble removing oem exhaust manifold

I'm in the process of removing the whole exhaust system to replace it with my new stainless dc sports system and am having a but of bother removing the manifold. I can't remove one of the nuts that joins the 2-1 cat part to the 4-2 manifold part. I did Have it moving but had to use my leg with...
  6. T

Who's is this teg in Milton Keynes ?

Spotted outside kiss gym J18 KCP Looked a minter, I just joined the gym so hopefully bump into each other at some point.
  7. T

Speedo overeading by 10mph at 70mph

Hi all Only this week I have picked up my new dc5 which I'm loving. One thing I have noticed is the speedo overheads by a aound 10mph at 70mph (clock shows 80mph) I could live with this but hate to think car is running up unnecessary miles due to the overeading, was thinking of fitting a...
  8. T

DC5 rust

looking at buying a dc5 that's 2002 and 65K but has a little rust, would you avoid or just look to get it sorted? do a lot of dc5 do the same and photos look worse than it is?
  9. T

Coming up on system as 1.8

This keeps happening, basically will I be insured if I take the policy out with it indicating 1.8? They take the reg and it comes up as this or a civic type r.. i have read in other places people having this problem but are people following through with it?
  10. T

Hi looking to own a DC5 need some advise

Hi all, Im new to this site, the story is I own a Silvia S15 and my Girlfriend a mini cooper. My Girlfriend is looking at getting a new car and im slowly convincing her to get a teg on the terms that the teg is a gorgeous looking car and it amazing performing whilst returning MPG.. She works...