0 to 60 times ??

kingston

Advanced Member
Just take one for a test drive,

Truffs says that he found the all-round visiblilty great yet i find the A pillar and C-pillar to be too thick and hide stuff so everyone will have different views on the DC5

Patrice14

truffs said:
TBH im 6'6" and it was one of the most comfortable cars ive ever driven, the recaros hug you, loads of leg room, adjustable steering wheel, good visibilty all round just a bit noisey :wink:
i was askin this question...im 6'6" too so now i know i shud be good in it :)

Wootty

Advanced Member
kingston said:

Truffs says that he found the all-round visiblilty great yet i find the A pillar and C-pillar to be too thick and hide stuff so everyone will have different views on the DC5
I'm a short ar5e - 5'6" (on a hot day :lol: ) and I find that too - the door pillar gets in the way so as your trying to nail those right hand corners and roundabouts I cant see the edge properly...

Anyone got a kiddy bolster seat for a Teg... :lol:

Ken A

Advanced Member
Questions from a prospective DC5 buyer

Ok thanks for that guys...

i'd love to test drive one but unfortunately there are none around here for sale so thats out. thats why I am relying on yere good selves for feedback :wink:

Adz

Advanced Member
If you dont' like noisey in the cabin... stear clear of the Spoon N1 system if you ever get a DC5! I reguarly get headaches on long journeys :lol:

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
I`m 6'2" and have no probs with height however the Recaros can be a bit hip hugging til you get used to them(when you have they`re ace)as for noise,I find that the stock car is quiet both in and outside but even if you add a "medium" sounding zorst I found that interior noise is still ok :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
dc5-2ltr said:
I`m 6'2" and have no probs with height however the Recaros can be a bit hip hugging til you get used to them
but thats what happens when you own a chippy!! :wink: :D

kingston

Advanced Member
Do you find that the spoiler chops off the tops of police cars and so you cant see them coming up behind you with the blues and twos going?

Wootty said:
kingston said:

I'm a short ar5e - 5'6" (on a hot day :lol: ) and I find that too - the door pillar gets in the way so as your trying to nail those right hand corners and roundabouts I cant see the edge properly...

Anyone got a kiddy bolster seat for a Teg... :lol:

David Fox

Advanced Member
kingston said:
Do you find that the spoiler chops off the tops of police cars and so you cant see them coming up behind you with the blues and twos going?

lol yeah! :?

mikegsi

Staff member
its good for blocking out lights that are aimed to high adn would normally blind you!