05 DC5 feature test and Tsukuba battle video

g-zone

Advanced Member
Awesome vids. So there's really not a lot of difference on the track between the 05 models and older ones!

dan the man

Advanced Member
only cos them 2 are pro drivers do u see differences..normal day and 2 or us would be sod all in it...depends who misses a gear who brakes wrong etc..
dtm......good vids trungy 8)

T666YPR

Top find again Trung 8)

It's not just us that finds the bushings a bit soft for turn-in,sounds like they've addressed that on the latest model :| :)

Tarmac

Advanced Member
awww - I only got to see the first one - the second one is blocked :( anyone know anywhere else that the second one can be found?

T666YPR

I'm just trying to send it to Jon,is there a way to just put it on their site for anyone to download it?

Those who haven't seen the race,did you doubt who would win?? :D

Biggest surprise is the RX8 getting beaten soundly again 8)

Tarmac

Advanced Member
nice one - i'll download it this evening after work. of course there was no doubt who would win, but i still wanna see the lady win! :D

Suped

Advanced Member
just watched it.. the 05 teg is pretty awesome!! 2nd vid of the race is good. Came from last to first and whooped the scooby! :lol:

jonster

Advanced Member
I've downloaded it now too. Bigs thanks Si. Good result. How much better is the 05 Teg I wonder? I'll believe it when I see it on a UK track :)

Jon