10 Things You Didn't Know About a DC5

Freya

Advanced Member
Hey Lads and Ladettes,

I am doing a short video with Car Throttle in a few weeks, the video is going to be titled 10 Things You Didn't Know About a DC5, I have a few ideas but I thought handing this out to the forum would be a good plan!

Literally back to basics as in for people who have no idea about the start button in our tegs etc etc.

Shoot ;)

Freya

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Dimming of the dash lights by turning the trip computer knob thingy. (obviously when the lights are on)

I was like a kid at Christmas finding that trick out. haha :p

Jones_XD

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Dimming of the dash lights by turning the trip computer knob thingy. I was like a kid at Christmas finding that trick out. haha :p
Are you serious ??? you just made my day xthumbup

scottj15

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Dimming of the dash lights by turning the trip computer knob thingy. (obviously when the lights are on)

Also never knew that! Been moaning about the brightness of the dash for months and that explains it :xgrin:

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Have none of you had a good little fiddle with everything in the car.... lol.

There's also a coat hanger thing in the rear that pulls down lol.

Differences from the k20a to the k20a2, that gets asked alot. And there's a recent thread in general chat.

DC5RS

DC5
Jimmer said:

Dave picture

Size of the boot / how practical they are...

Me right now

blueguy

Resident J's whore
The sequence of button presses to enable you to switch off your a/c when in windscreen de-frost mode

ForgedV

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
The sequence of button presses to enable you to switch off your a/c when in windscreen de-frost mode
I didn't know this was possible... How is it done?

tico_87

Advanced Member
Oh wow I didn't know about the speedo dimmer! Defo gonna try that after work lol

coconat

Advanced Member
The scientifically proven fact you can fit at least 7 bodies in the HUGE boot, 6 if they are still putting up a fight