markie

Advanced Member
Yes he knows his stuff and the service is excellent i wouldnt hesitate to recomend him to anyone

Erm

Advanced Member
he is one of the reasons i dont wanna get rid of my DC5.........

If its available for the car Dave can get it for me superfast.......never let me down in almost 5 years of ownership

:D

Newty

Advanced Member
Yeah man, used Dave a few times for various different bits. Been spot on each time.

monz

Advanced Member
Dave is a first class bloke.. I too have used his services.. Keeps you well informed on everything & looks after fellow itr owners.... xthumbup

mikegsi

Staff member
always use him for anything honda, top bloke, even with postage is always cheaper than my local stealership

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Never fails to convert my "finger point, fuzzy picture, vague description, ugh, want" requests into acqusition and swift delivery of correct part.

He's now getting well into FD2 parts also :lol:

stoddie

Advanced Member
gold star for dave!

he's helped me out on many occasions in many sticky situations.

top bloke who really knows his stuff. xthumbup

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Can't agree more with the above sentiments. xthumbup

Top bloke, knows his stuff. He's helped me out of a sticky wicket or two in the past!! :lol:

Gary

Advanced Member
Have never had to use Dave Johnson before a couple of months back and then have had to two or three times in quick succession, bulbs, decals etc. and altho I was aware of his rep I didn't realise just how much he deserved everything that was said about him, until I experienced it first hand, there is no lengths to which this man will not go to help you out - top, top bloke 8) :!:

logik

Advanced Member
Used Dave a number of times and his service is amazing. Very fast even getting the parts to me in Ireland.

Jayk

Advanced Member
i'll add my bit, Dave is very very helpful. will not find a more friendly/professional person in Honda!

acepty

Advanced Member
I also have relied on Dave's expertise on the DC5 and so far hasn't let me down.
I haven't been able to buy anything from him :oops: due to the currency exchange as dollars are really weak compared to pounds but he has gone beyond service providing the information I required to order from my local dealer (which I have to say are not very cooperative :evil: )

so I say keep it up "DJ" that's how you win loyal customers with great service and attitude xthumbup