16" Wheels on dc5 ?

Mark_teg

Staff member
In the past I believe people have even used 15" wheels.
Most won't fit though, they'll have to be a specific offset and design. I believe the 15"s were team dynamics pro 1.2.
Have a search, there should be some info somewhere.

SPOON TEG

Mark_teg said:
In the past I believe people have even used 15" wheels.
Most won't fit though, they'll have to be a specific offset and design. I believe the 15"s were team dynamics pro 1.2.
Have a search, there should be some info somewhere.
Cheers Buddy i did try finding any info on the wheel thread but couldnt find any ...would love to see some 16" TE37's on a dc5 think they would look pretty good ....im just too chicken to stump up the £800 needed to find out lol

I know caliper clearance would be an issue mind

Kevin85

Advanced Member
15' Pro race1 wheels do fit over the standard brakes. I'm not sure what offset you would need, but 'Unnamed_Warrior' had some fitted to his, many years ago.

Fez

Advanced Member
Ugliest wheels known to man... but i tried them for the offset

16's on a dc5

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Off topic... I really liked the nt03's Dan had fitted to his silver Teg a few years ago...17" mind but it certainly didn't look wrong..

In 16" however, and at off road car heights...yes they do look terrible on the DC5. Haha

Fez

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Off topic... I really liked the nt03's Dan had fitted to his silver Teg a few years ago...17" mind but it certainly didn't look wrong..

In 16" however, and at off road car heights...yes they do look terrible on the DC5. Haha
I would rather a set of ripspeed alloys over any size nt03's haha. They are just such an ugly wheel. On any car, in any size lol.

Bikerz

We got any pictures on 15" fitted? I would like to do some Wide ish 15's 15x8.5 and do 245 tyres for ultimate mechanical grip. I could then lower it to suit but would want to keep ground clearance to drive hard on country roads.

Bikerz

Thanks but I was hoping for some good static shots and some idea on suspension and how low, width oh wheels and tyres etc....