17" CE28

corbie

Advanced Member
Looking at getting a set of these and having a problem getting people to agree what the correct offset/width is to clear the Brembo's. Waiting for coordsport to get back to me.

So what size do people have +50 width 7.5" or +38 width 8" or something else?

Thanks

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Mine are a ET50 offset, and im pretty sure they are 7.5''. These are very very close to the calipers though. But they are extremely strong so no worries.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
et 50 will fit, et 38 is an evo size and you will have probs if your car is low clearing rear arches, if you want to use r888s etc unless you run 4deg of negative camber. fronts are no problem

17x8 et50 will fit i'm sure
17x7.5 et 50 are deffinate fits.
evo wheels are 17x8 et 38

personally i would go for the et43 and get the arches rolled if needed

corbie

Advanced Member
Thanks for the info guys and girls. :D ET50 is safe which was my worry as the inner clearance is only 4mm more than stock.

C&S Evo7 said:
personally i would go for the et43 and get the arches rolled if needed
what is the benifts of going for +43 (apart from more 7mm more clearance) ?

My drop is quite small around 20ish mm IIRC. So shouldn't need the arches rolled.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
They won't necessarily give more clearence as the spoke design is the most important bit for caliper clearence, what a 43 ofset will do is give you a wider track and sit further out in the arches

corbie

Advanced Member
Thanks will have a think about whether to buy +43 or +50.

Most places have them at the same price just waiting on a few places getting back to me with prices.