2002 DC5 for sale in blue for £5k

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Just saw a for sale ad on Facebook for an 02 DC5 in blue for 5k.70k on clock has a poo front end (no pics owners comment) long mot and tax, looks to have forum decal on rear bumper anyones on here?? car is on Honda parts for sale page.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
My mates just sold his DC2 for a tad more than that!!!!

Sorry on my tablet, search honda parts for sale has a white DC2 front shot as the top picture.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

FireDance

Advanced Member
He said he would not take less than 4k when it was on Gumtree!

I cant find the ad otherwise I would ask him!

frampo

Advanced Member
it all appears to be the same car, but 4-5k is very cheap for a DC5 i would be a little suspicious of it though if its not selling.

jf84

I was also going to buy it but I text the person that was selling it in London and the person on Facebook is from leister by the looks of it so he hasn't even had it 2 days! Bit strange

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
All a bit suspect, i would stay well clear.... usually if a car is cheap, its cheap for a reason...

Rob-bob

Advanced Member
Mine was £4500 on a cat-D. cost me £800 to repair it back to pristine. Only problem is now I have no paperwork. Although managed to sherlock holmes not the last but owner before that. Figured milage out to around 60k miles.

Type K

Advanced Member
im seing dc5's go cheaper and cheaper everyday, they seem to have depreciated drastically over the past few years.