2003 03 Milano red thinking of selling :-(

Dc5shammy

Going to be removing my private plate in the next week so will be putting the car you for sale once the v5 has returned!
Car is stunning and very clean
I have lots of receipts full service history currently on 47800 miles
Non c pack but rear tints seats are clean no rips or tares
Car was imported back in 2006 me being the 3rd uk owner!
Since owning the car I've had the wheels reconditioned championship white. Fitted an AEM V2 induction kit. Eibach pro kit. Ferrodo ds2500 pad and pioneer avh-3500dab head unit which was £700!
2 weeks ago tgm changed a track rod end re alignment braided hoses and fluid and engine oil and filter change! Mot is due oct but will put a new one on in next few weeks and tax untill 31/8/2014
Car drives like new will be looking for £9000 once I've got v5 document back but just putting it out there incase someone is holding out for a red one as the don't come along very often!
I will make a proper advert in sales part once its ready to go! And questions pm me or give me a call 07515881993 Stuart

I will add more pictures at the time

Snowdrift

must be the time to sell low mileage mIlano reds, thinking been thinking of putting mine up for a while now, just can't bring myself to do it :p

i'll be watching this closely to get an idea :p GLWS

Altecians

Advanced Member
Snowdrift said:
must be the time to sell low mileage mIlano reds, thinking been thinking of putting mine up for a while now, just can't bring myself to do it :p

i'll be watching this closely to get an idea :p GLWS
Lol , noooo! Dont sell!
That said if MRs have been resprayed I think that should be reflected in the price ;P

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Milano reds should be the cherished colour. Me and my girlfriend decided along time ago that the car was not leaving us. It will be in our family no matter what (with me no matter what)

Dc5shammy

Well I don't really want to sell but want to put a deposit down and go down to 1 car as the misses drives 100miles a day so not the ideal car :-(