2004 EP 3 Civc exhaust.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi all.

Will a 2004 EP 3 B pipe fit a 2004 pre facelift DC 5 OEM system.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
99% sure it will, be an idea to compare the diameter to the OEM DC5 pipe though as I can't remember if they're the same.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
JDMFresh said:
will fit but is skinny compared to a proper dc5 one
Hi.

I should have put EP3 Type R. Honda UK stock em. Failing that I have to wait six to eight weeks for one to arrive. Im trying to keep everything standard rather than after market. The two exhausts look the same but that's as far as Iv'e got.

Ive been in touch with Steels Honda but they can't confirm the two are near identical.

Regards.

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Pretty sure the UK spec ep3s use a slightly different cat fitment than the jdm ep3/dc5 so there's a chance you may have to do some light modifying to the cat end of the b pipe.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

beppe786

Beppe
adm87 said:
Pretty sure the UK spec ep3s use a slightly different cat fitment than the jdm ep3/dc5 so there's a chance you may have to do some light modifying to the cat end of the b pipe.
Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
If i can rem right the holes need to be widen a bit to fit

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Try and find a good used OEM Bpipe Granty, the standard ep3 looks like a straw in comparison. Not sure on diameters etc, but search for a gooden and you'll be fine. I picked up a great condition used Bpipe two years ago that had done around 50k miles, paid £55 for it.l as a guide.

Rom

Advanced Member
I've got an ep3 one somewhere. Definitely smaller diameter. But fits straight on to my Buddyclub header and dc5 oem back box.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk