2005 dc5 bonnet

P15UL T

Advanced Member
hi guys,
just wondering if any of you guys new if the bonnet was the same shape on the new model as it is on the current one ?
im kinda thinking of getting the new one but still very unsure.
i think the performance is supposed to be the same but what about the handling ? :?
any help would be great
cheers paul
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
nope the new model bonnet will not fit. Why don't you get a carbon bonnet? I have a few with my supplier for just about £400 inc delivery and postage.

Thanks

Dixon

T666YPR

I'm guessing you're thinking of getting the new model car and want to get a carbon bonnet for it.

Not seen any parts available for the new shape yet but no doubt they'll start appearing soon.

I don't think anyone on here has a new shape yet,if there is they may be able to help on the handling front.I wouldn't have thought it has changed much if at all.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
yeah i am thinking of getting the new model but have already ordered and paid for a carbon bonnet for the current model but to cut a long story short i think the guy that i ordered it with has done a runner, i got it off ebay and the next thing i know he isnt a registered user any more so i dont hold out much hope :cry:
i would like the newer one but dont know if i could strech to the extra 5 grand for it so will have to think about it.

gonzo

Advanced Member
I may be corrected on this one but I don't think we can get the new model DC5 as there is no model report for it.

P15UL T

Advanced Member
couldnt say for sure gonzo, it was one of the importers that i am dealing with that said he could get them for £19500-£20000

Splink

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
I'm guessing you're thinking of getting the new model car and want to get a carbon bonnet for it.

Not seen any parts available for the new shape yet but no doubt they'll start appearing soon.

I don't think anyone on here has a new shape yet,if there is they may be able to help on the handling front.I wouldn't have thought it has changed much if at all.
Im inclined to agree with you their simon. After some searching, I could find a little on the new car. The main thing seems to be the body change, which really isnt that much of a change really, and the new colour, which is Blaze Orange or something.

I think the brakes might be a larger diameter and the standard springs might be a tad lower, other than that .. its more or less the same.