2006 model report now passed

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi all
Sorry for not posting much on here lately, i have been over on the ek9 forum :oops: .
Just to let you all know that i have finally got the model report for the latest DC5's. Up to now it has only been poss to get a 2005. But with my model report it is now poss to import and register 2006, 2007 dc5's
. Took a fare amount of time :x and money :shock: but i got there in the end \:D/ .
Thanks Duncan

Suped

Advanced Member
Good Job Dunc... about bloody time too! just kidding mate. So that means you can import 2006 models in without any issues??

dc5ian

Advanced Member
lol i have never seen a 2006 in auction,, but if i do ill bid on it and send u a msg if i get it

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
dc5ian said:
can i borrow it :roll:
u can rent it

xdevilking
:lol: xdevilking you took the words right out of my mouth.

It has been a BIG ball ache. Would you believe the car the report was produced on was purchased new years eve :x .
I will be looking for a couple of brand new ones or virtually new ones. I think a CW and if i can find it a black one, both C pack with red interior. I will also rent it out if anyone needs it.
Thanks Duncan

stickybuds

a little off topic i know, but my friend is purchasing an ek9, whats the webby for the owners club man? thanks in advance ;)

conoroneill

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
Hi dunc,

Wots the price of a 06 C/W DC5 with less than 5K?

Thanks, Chalkie.
I bought my CW 05 facelift 9 months ago with 2000k on the clock for £17,000 so I'd imagine it would be somewhere around that figure.

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi yes about the price, £17-£18k for a really low mileage one. I am on the look out :wink:
Dunx

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi duncs,

Welldone mate with going thru with the Model report.

I can understand it was prob very difficult to get thru so again - Top marks mate....:)

what sort of mods id you need to get the car thru in the end? Ie - what mods are required for cars that are imported and compared against the model report?? Or did you just put 5K on the clock to run the car in which reduced emmisions... PM me if you would rather mate.

Cheers

Andy
200bhp

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi
I had to fit a ep3 manifold + cat and also fit a pre cat in the down pipe. Got there in the end.
Cheers Dunx