200bhp question

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question about 200bhp. I have all but made my mind up I will go with them for my DC5. My only concern is what if something breaks under the warranty (I know the chances are slim but you never know) and i live in Kent, would I have to take the car up Geordie Land? Has anyone had any experiences like this if so was it easy to sort or am i worrying over nothing.

sorry if this has been asked before and i have used the search before but not found anything about the above.

Cheers
Chris

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Where in kent are you from mate?
I wanted to get a dc5 from andy aswell but i couldnt wait and luckily found one of his imports private :)
It is a very long way from kent though!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Talk to 200BHP would be your best bet, all the acounts i hear of him hes an excellent bloke to deal with.

JDC5

Charged DC5
i brought my car off andy and its been about a year now... back then i never meet andy and i never been up to see him or his set up, I'm from essex, and from what i heard about him i took the chance of giving andy my money for the DC5 i only ever saw on his advert .

Andy arranged for the car to be sent down from his place all the way down to me via a trailer and if i wasnt satisfy one bit i can have a full refund. the car was everything he said including the tiny of little dents and so on.

Andy @ 200bhp is a top importer! cant fault their service one bit, plus andy is honest and also manage to speak to me over the phone

JD

mikegsi

Staff member
I bought my jdm ep3 off andy, shortly after getting it on the road the cel came on, he got the code read and it came up something to do with voltage

andy bought me a new battery from halfords, fitted a replacent alternator to no avail, he then paid for Honda to read the codes which came back with a faulty 02 sensor, he replaced that and everything was spot on, totalling that up he spent almost £500 plus fitting on the parts

if warranty is your only concern then don't worry!!

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
mikegsi said:
I bought my jdm ep3 off andy, shortly after getting it on the road the cel came on, he got the code read and it came up something to do with voltage

andy bought me a new battery from halfords, fitted a replacent alternator to no avail, he then paid for Honda to read the codes which came back with a faulty 02 sensor, he replaced that and everything was spot on, totalling that up he spent almost £500 plus fitting on the parts

if warranty is your only concern then don't worry!!
bloody Ep3,s Nothing but trouble!!! :eek: ;)

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi chris, Thanks for your post and thankyou to everyone who replied in my absence.

Feel free to call me on 07904 155322 and we can discuss your requirements..

I understand your concerns with the warranty issue but please rest assured, theres not a lot can go wrong compared to some of the Forced induction Jap Imports you could have bought so this is one of the reasons i can sleep easy at night knowing theres 100+ DC5's out there with our name on the number plate.

Our agent in Japan is the 1st place we ensure we pick the correct car, once we have the rest is easy to be honest and if you find you have an issue its normally something which can be sorted at a distance with the help of a mechanic of auto electrician but i would say that out of 100 DC5-R's that we might have imported that weve had warranty claims with only perhaps 5% of them.

Hope this helps

Andy

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Thanks guys for your quick responses much appreciated, its helped put my mind at ease.

I will be giving Andy a bell in the near future.

Chris