200BHPCARS - Customer Testamonials

LeeH

Advanced Member
Andy, can I send you my Honda service book for you to stamp with an SAE?

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
LeeH said:
Andy, can I send you my Honda service book for you to stamp with an SAE?
Yes of course Lee, not a problem - Send it up to us and we will get it back to you asap...

All the Best

Andy :wink:

===============================================

Also i wanted to take this oppourtunity to thank everyone who has imported a car thru ourselves in the past year and left a testamonial here - as well as the hundred of other customer we have helped find their perfect Import over the past 4 years we have been in business. Reading through some of these testamonial really does make me smile and make all the hard work worth while. Also we are contrantly recieving comments from new customers stating the reason they chose to import through ourselves was the array of glowing comment on this thread or other places on the Itr forum -

So again - thankyou Very much.

Sincere Regards

Andy
200bhpcars.com

:xcheers:

Lee

Well today I took delivery from Andy my 2003 Honda Integra DC5 Type R in Arctic Blue with black Recaro interior. The car is auction grade 5/A with less than eight thousand miles on the clock, and Andy has fitted the optional push start button, wind deflectors, and parcel shelf for me. 8)

All im going to say is that I am one very happy man . . . the car is like new, it's in such good condition it led to friend saying '**** me, I thought you said it was a 2003, this is brand new! :shock: '.

Thanks Andy you have found me exactly what I wanted and fed my OCD by finding me a perfect example. My friend Marc will be back to place his order . . . he didnt shut up about the car the whole way home. :lol:

These pics do not do justice to how mint this car really is. The protective plastic is still on the door sills!

DuffMan

Only just seen this thread so I just want to add my thanks to Andy for getting me sorted with my dream car. Took my old Pug in as a trade in when he didn't have to (it was absolutely buggered by all accounts) & despite the DC5 having a couple of minor bits missing they soon followed in the post.
All I can say is if you're having trouble sourcing a nice DC5 then get in touch with Andy asap, you wont be dissapointed. :wink:

simone

I can't praise 200bhpcars enough for sorting out my EK9. From the start of the process, Andy has helped out with any questions that I had, given advise when searching and bidding on the car that I wanted. Regardless of the time of day and even our conversation that we had past midnight, Andy has always been available.

Before my car was to be shipped, I didn't give much notice, but I wanted to rear shelf. In good time a price was quoted and with acknowledgement of my approval, the rear shelf was sourced and fitted.

Thanks for Danielle for picking me up at the train station, as it saved me time from getting a bus/taxi to get to 200bhp's business premises.

I'm quite a picky person and really wanted to find as clean as possible EK9 that I could find for my money and I wasn't disappointed. Both Andy & Danielle both took time out on their Sunday to ensure that I could pick my car up for the weekend. I've gone to collect cars from other imports before, and it was really nice to see that car had been valeted to a really good standard, some other places that I have been to for collection has been shocking.

I really happy with the service that has been provided by from 200bhpcars, all the time/worry/hassle of importing a car for yourself is done for you. All I had to do was turn up, and drive home with a smile on my face.

Andy also showed me the right direction to get home, when he could of rushed off to get to the BBQ that he needed to be at. Will definitely use their services again for my next imported car.

Overall, it's so refreshing to be treated so well and I wish the big dealerships would look after their customer as well as I've been looked after 200bhpcars.

Thanks Andy & Danielle :D

Kind regards

Simon 8)

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Would like to place an update here about Andy's after sales.

I noticed a problem with the clutch on the Teg I imported through Andy. After a phone call and a trip to TGM for Tom to analyse the issue, Tom diagnosed a new clutch.

Andy was good to his word and arranged to have a new clutch and gearbox oil change done under warranty at TGM, even though he would have prefered to have had the car back to Newcastle to fix it under warranty, which wasn't feasable as I live 350 miles each way from 'Toon.

So thanks again to Andy for sorting everything out to fix the issue in a pain free manner... xthumbup

Zen1

Advanced Member
Just found this thread and thought it right to post.
Recently I part ex'd my Jdm Dc2 to finally get my hands on a DC5 from 200BHP cars.

Despite me knowing just how well conditioned my DC2 was I was pleasantly suprised at how much I was offered in part ex for it .
I think this was because Andy recognises the true value in these type of cars and with such a good reputation can sell them relatively quickly. This proved to be the case.

I really only used 200BHP cars as I have heard such good things about them. The 4 hour drive to Newcastle to pick up my DC5 was a pain but once I was there It didnt take long to figure just why they are so popular.

Thanks for supplying such a great car and service Andy :)

sss107

Just want to say a big thanks to Andy. Just got my new CW DC5 at the weekend and its awesome, totally unblemished. :) I had'nt really looked at many DC5's but after reading this post, I thought their DC5 would be worth a look (despite being 200 miles away!) Wasn't disappointed at all and had a deposit down that weekend! Great service and I would definately recommed. :)

to-fu

Another big thankyou to Andy from us - this time we used his parts ordering service for FEELS bumper for our 91 Honda Beat for its insurance repair. It arrived in perfect condition and in double quick time - thankyou!!!! =D> =D>
110% brilliant!

bee123

Advanced Member
Just a quick thank you to Andy at 200bhp. I seen the car on dealers for sale page and talked to him about a trade in deal, when we sorted that out i parted with a deposit.
On the day of the sale i drove up to Newcastle and met him at his home to do the deal as his unit is getting refurbed at the moment. when i arrived there was a problem with the car ( If andy wants to expand on this that's fine but its not for me to say) i still had a test drive and after a bit of haggling i was happy to take it as it was.
I Know you lot have great things to say about Andy and his service well i'm not going to change that i found him very honest and trustworthy and i would not hesitate to use him again.

Yauie

Hello Peeps

As i am doing a fresh import i would like to go thru the stages briefly of what Andy at 200bhpcars does as a trader

Car Requested Originally
Integra Type R DC5 (C-Pack)
2003/04
Championship White (Red Recaros)
35k miles max (50KMS)
Grade 4-4.5
A-B Interior

Car Requested Now
Integra Type R DC5 (C-Pack)
2004 Onwards (Facelift)
Championship White (Red Recaros)
35-45k miles (50-70Kms)
Grade 4-4.5
A-B Interior

Notes:
Near standard
Revised Budget for facelift

31 Jan 2011
I have been in discussion about the possibility of an import thru emails, calls and text messages. He has been nothing but genuine straight forward and we even had a general chat.
6 Feb 2011
Recieved email confirming that it was possible to have the car that i wanted and filled me in what he would do and what would be expected of me as a buyer
9 Feb 2011
Paid a deposit (which is most daughting part) asked him for other requests like having a personal plate and some other bits and pieces and told me what he could and couldnt do.
10 Feb 2011
Checked bank deposit taken. Andy sends me a text of a possible car its not exactly what i wanted but its very close and informs me that he will mail me more details about the car.
Recieved details of the car but Andy informs me the price maybe a little steep and after looking at the specs i agreed and unless it came under the guide price i wouldnt be interested.
12 Feb 2011
Received contract from Andy confirming that i have paid deposit of £500 and terms of the contract the full price will remain between me and Andy unless he is happy to disclose this. Gives a very brief description of the car i require etc. I would be happy to sign this,take a photocopy and send it back
16 Feb 2011
Recieve Mail from Andy showing me 2 cars 1 of them been near perfect exactly what i want and an alternative. At this point we are communicating thru text messages and he asks if i would like to go thru the bidding stages. My instant thought was this is much to good to pass on so i give Andy the go ahead. So hopefully i get a call email tomorrow confirming that i am the proud new owner of DC5. :twisted:
17 Feb 2011
Recieve text message saying the DC5 was well over budget and that no importer would have bought it. He goes on to explain that it would have likely been a Japanese national that bought it and not an importer :xrealangry: . 20 minutes later recieve another text saying there is another car with almost identical spec for auction tonight but is 2001 and that he would forward me details shortly hopefully this time its the right car
. (Before this i had changed my spec slightly to be more open and said that im more interested in the milage and grade, would also accept an exhaust mod) :wink:
18 Feb 2011
No luck again, 2001 with 30k miles 4.5 sold over guide price at this rate i might have to increase my budget to get what i want. If i bought in January i would of had change from the final sale price but the not so good exchange rate is making things difficult. I guess i have to wait another week and tell myself its worth the wait :xcry:
On a seperate note, Andy has been in constant contact with me using texts
22 Feb 2011
Speaking with Andy over the phone i decided after a week of thinking :-k and considering the price of pre-face lifts i change my requirements to have a similar spec but in a facelift :roll: (Ive been staring at pictures of pre-face lifts and face lifts side by side) and have given a slightly revised budget for Andy to work with :lol:
8 Mar 2011
Recieved text from Andy saying it has been very quiet at auction but hopes that on wenesday there will be a few cars for me to pick from. I have checked the auction myself and there has been nothing only some grade R cars [-X .
9 Mar 2011
Recieve a text saying there might be a suitable car but i wasnt convinced it had black interior, no C- Pack and it appeared to be a grade 3.5 but the milage was right. It appears that the search continues :(
16 Mar 2011
Ive found a suitable car from a car sale site and after some careful thought i decide that this might be a very good alternative to what Andy was offering. By this point, out of good courtesy i do inform Andy that there is a car already here in the UK and he was completely understanding of this due to 7 weeks of searching with only approximately 5 suitable cars coming up. Due the major earthquake and tsunami there would be further delays with auctions and without sound insensative this became frustrating. After viewing the car it seems like it is perfect for me and i leave a deposit and I inform Andy, he then offers a full refund on the deposit i left with him which he was happy to do. I would of been more then happy to have continued with the search but the car already here in the UK was exactly what i was after you can't say no. I will be seeing him in a few years for my next car :D

Service 10/10
Top Guy 10/10

Will continue edit this post as future development happen :D

Alex

bee123

Advanced Member
Just wondering whats on your wish list for Andy to find ie; colour, age, mods?

:) Can be deleted now, thanks Alex.

dave c

400hp K20
I thought I best leave some feedback.

I recently chose Andy @ BHP Import to import an R34 for me and he delivered exactly what I wanted. The car is a stunner and I'm over the moon with it

Great guy to deal with, always on the other end of the phone to answer any questions and always going the extra mile to help.

Would definitely use him to import another and recommend him to people looking to import.

Cheers Andy 👍

mark type r

Advanced Member
So this is the third car ive bought from Andy.

His customer service is top notch and the quality of his cars that come from Japan are always brilliant.
My car looked fantastic when i collected it and Andy had very little time from when the log book arrived to me turning up at the train station.

He works very hard to fulfil your needs.

If you're after a car from Japan and wondering who to import from and can trust with your car then Andy is your man.
Can't recommend him enough