rainz

Re: 02 sensor problem

abz123 said:
cant see integra on the list there
Search the part numbers i pointed out...

It uses the same O2 as the USDM RSX Type-S so if you want you can search by car type.

hope this helps

RainZ

acepty

Advanced Member
Re: 02 sensor problem

rainz said:
abz123 said:
cant see integra on the list there
Search the part numbers i pointed out...

It uses the same O2 as the USDM RSX Type-S so if you want you can search by car type.

hope this helps

RainZ
I can confirm this...
mine went a few months back and I replaced with the Denso OEM replace for USDM RSX Type S (not the OEM Honda badged denso) which is a bit cheaper and so far so good CEL turned off immediately, car drives normal, 0 issues...

dotty

Advanced Member
Re: 02 sensor problem UPDATED 25/10/10

Get the one from Dave at Steels, I had this on my last DC5, ate humble pie and put my hand in my pocket and forked out £150 odd.

abz123

Advanced Member
Re: 02 sensor problem UPDATED 25/10/10

but say if the light stays on with that one to because the bosch one should of worked because the man at the shop cross referenced the part numbers and said the bosch one is the same as the original denso one. is there a fuse for the 02 sensor?

abz123

Advanced Member
Re: 02 sensor problem UPDATED 26/10/10 HELPPP!!!!!!!!!

can someone confirm the original part number for the 02 sensor. this is the third sensor iv tried and still same problem.

dotty

Advanced Member

abz123 said:
i rang him today he wants to much.

surrelly theres got to be somone else apart from him who can get these. he cant be the only one in the country.

Oddly enough sometimes you have to pay to get a genuine part - I know loads of people who have had this fault and it was rectified by getting a sensor through Honda!!

Mark_teg

Staff member

He is Honda main dealer

VT-Doo

RushDoo

Dave is a Honda parts manager!

You asked for a solution to your problem, the solution has been posted in this thread MANY times! Stop being tight and buy the correct part!! :roll:

dotty

Advanced Member

VT-Doo said:
Dave is a Honda parts manager!

You asked for a solution to your problem, the solution has been posted in this thread MANY times! Stop being tight and buy the correct part!! :roll:
:lol:

abz123

Advanced Member

was just asking if you can get it anywere cheaper looks like il have to get it from honda as no one else can get it.